Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Wonderful Dermie. Thanks for those hints. It could point to the hidden Catoti, and some inclusion of Star, with the reality Stone. Not sure about the inclusion of She-Hulk though? In the previous Marvel Universe, She-Hulk found the first Infinity Stone and gave it to Reed Richards, who assembled the Illuminati to get the other stones, so maybe Shulkie has an Infinity Stone in this ANAD.
    Just to clarify, when I said the Gauntlet I was referring to the superhero named The Gauntlet, who has a piece of alien tech on his arm that gives him superpowers. Not the Infinity Gauntlet.

Gauntlet was first introduced in a flash-forward cameo in Slott's SHE-HULK run but didn't make his proper debut until AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE where he was part of the ensemble cast, and he is currently a supporting character in Slott's IRON MAN run.

Wow! Dan Slott, She-Hulk, the Reckoning War. Fantastic Four Empyre Fallout #1, and now Uatu, the Watcher. Something big is happening on the horizon. Why hasn’t Marvel announced this yet? Why put something like this in the back of a Fallout book from an event? I think this is huge, and it’s going to make Dan Slott very happy after all these years of mentioning it. Now we have some incling of some unknown power from the very start of the Big Bang, and Uatu has been brought back from the dead to tell us that this big thing has been behind Empyre this whole time. This must be something special for the Watcher cemetery to dig up Uatu, who has run his course in life. I think it’s going to be about the Fantastic Four, because it was in their book, in issue #13, that the Watcher first appeared, so Uatu has a special connection to the Reckoning, if he says it like that. Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Just to clarify, when I said the Gauntlet I was referring to the superhero named The Gauntlet, who has a piece of alien tech on his arm that gives him superpowers. Not the Infinity Gauntlet.

Gauntlet was first introduced in a flash-forward cameo in Slott's SHE-HULK run but didn't make his proper debut until AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE where he was part of the ensemble cast, and he is currently a supporting character in Slott's IRON MAN run.
    I was aware Gauntlet was from the Initiative, thanks. Can you give me some idea of which She-Hulk issues had getting the Power Stone from Titania and the references to Reckoning war and flash forward to Gauntlet please?

I have done some research on this and found She-Hulk removed Titania’s Power Stone in SH#12, so New Avengers Illuminati #2 has Reed showing the Illuminati, who then collect all the Infinity Stones.

In She-Hulk #3 vol 2, She-Hulk is dragged before a Magistrum for time violation and it shows the Result of the Reckoning War, and a Watcher slapping She-Hulk.

Then in She-Hulk #20 vol 2, a metallic being who killed the Reclusives (being Watched by a gagged Watcher), and this being saying he has a long time to prepare for the Reckoning.

Not sure about Iron Mans involvement though?

And on top of that Web of Venom:Empyre End #1, and some connection to Knull.

Plus Fantastic Four #25 “there shall come a Reckoning”.
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-14-2020 at 12:21 AM.