Thread: CATWOMAN status

Default CATWOMAN status

Hi, Batfans!

I was wondering what has been going on with CATWOMAN since Infinite Crisis. Any places tpbs recommended to catch up.

They sort of rebooted the character. She was part of the trio of her, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens. She was in 52 issues of her own solo comics books in the New 52. Later on she was Batman's fiance but left him at the alter on their wedding day in the Batman comic books and more recently has an ongoing solo comic book series that sort of takes off from their failed attempt at marriage.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    They sort of rebooted the character. She was part of the trio of her, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens. She was in 52 issues of her own solo comics books in the New 52. Later on she was Batman's fiance but left him at the alter on their wedding day in the Batman comic books and more recently has an ongoing solo comic book series that sort of takes off from their failed attempt at marriage.

she has also returned to Gotham City and is back in a romantic relationship with Batman
    she is now a member of the Bat-family to the point that she's even operating equipment alone in his Batcave
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Arrow

OP Question -

She's Batman's semi-official wife/crime-fighting partner now.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

I actually wonder how that's going to affect her solo series when it catches up with the timeline.

Thanks, fellow Selinaphiles I am in the process of getting her collected back issues. Looks like it went Noir for a while and has a femme artist and writer presently.

Why did she bail on Bruceybaby?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Thanks, fellow Selinaphiles I am in the process of getting her collected back issues. Looks like it went Noir for a while and has a femme artist and writer presently.

Why did she bail on Bruceybaby?
    Bane did it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Bane did it.
    In-universe answer real answer editorial interference, or so I've heard.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-12-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."