Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New "final" Clone Wars trailer with some interesting new developments

Of course it's mainly concerned around the Siege of Mandalore, Ashoka, Rex and Maul but there's a few curious tidbits.

-Mace and Yoda on hologram pretty much using the exact same dialogue they use during a hologram sequence in ROTS. While pretty much every Star Wars since the original re-uses lines it seems to be in a similar context.

-Anakin with a hologram of Padme who seems to be visibly pregnant and wearing the outfit she has near the end of ROTS, but he of course didn't know until he got back from rescuing the Chancellor.

Maybe some of the events of the final episode don't just lead to ROTS, but perhaps take place during it, perhaps "offscreen". After all, technically the Clone Wars don't officially end until towards the end of that film. Perhaps we see, for instance, how Ashoka-and also Rex, Wollfe and Gregor-escape/disobey Order 66, one of the main ?s from Rebels

Either that or maybe this is a weird vision or alternate timeline thing. Filoni of course has done these things on many occasions in Clone wars and Rebels.

I also wonder since with "Rebels" done we'll get some of Sabine's backstory, or even the Mandalorian himself as I commented on another thread.

Or I could be looking too much into things.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-26-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth