Default Agents of atlas : Atlantis Attacks discussion.

Issue 1 came out today.

Any thoughts?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

What are YOUR thoughts?
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I thought it was a solid 7 out of 10. I wonder if Amadeus is a Defenders fan when he was younger.

The last page was a good tease.

Just finished reading the issue. Just a satisfying read overall. Pak continues his trend of offering solid and consistent storytelling with this group of characters. There's definitely a payoff for those who have been following the group. Plot threads from the previous series, such as the moral dilemma of freeing a dragon vs. protecting refugees, continues here. I especially liked the conversation between Cho and Namor. For Amadeus Cho fans, there's a lot of shared history between these two which hangs over the scenes between them. Seeing Namor ridicule Cho's group as being weak and scared, well, that was well-played. The team is relatively new and young. Finally, I agree, the last page was a good tease.

Overall, I like where the issue is heading. It feels like the continuation of an ongoing. And hopefully it will lead to that .
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."