Mighty Member

Default Wonder woman 750 good jumping on point?

I just got Wonder woman 750 today.It feels like a good place to start. Haven't read it yet.Is it a good place to start

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I just got Wonder woman 750 today.It feels like a good place to start. Haven't read it yet.Is it a good place to start
    You gotta start somewhere, and if you intend to continue with the current run then it's a decent starting point.

However, I think picking up the 75th anniversary special (from 2016) next would be a good idea, if you can find it. It would provide a broader picture of Diana's powers and values.

Wonder Woman Annual #3 (from late last year) also serves as the introduction to what I think will be Orlando's next major plotline, if things don't get derailed by DC's 5G initiative. I have more than a bit of quibbles with the issue, but it's a fast-moving read.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Not really, I'd suggest Wonder Woman Vol 4 #1.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

#750 was mostly a bunch of disconnected one shot stories along with Orlando finishing up Wilson’s last plot threads. I recommend checking out 751 since that will be the start of Orlando’s “proper” run where he’s doing his own thing, and that way you can get a sense of whether he’s a writer you like or not.