Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah he could have easily pushed her off him but instead he had a death orgasm. He probably likes being choked and his safe word is "fittest".
    My Xaddy --(A)-- is such a Freak!!! (His Dungeon Nights are L. I. effin' T!!!)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    we're better than this. you can't see the implication in Sebastian's words? how do you think he knew that Iceman wouldn't join Christian's crew? there was more to the conversation. and you should post the full page for the context of this scene being included with Shaw's acquisition of Donald Pierce's aid. what do you think they are toasting to? i, personally, don't think that Christian would betray his sister. but it's what the panel shows.

p.s. Sebastian would most certainly say "between you and i."
    Yeah, he's telling him that he can get him Iceman if Iceman no longer has to guard a person who can't get resurrected, that's clearly murder talk. Now maybe he is working with Emma and will double cross Shaw next issue but that scene is pretty obvious. It's like his fans think they can't be fans of characters who aren't "heroes".

Also, I do think Christian would betray his sister. He still hasn't even recovered from his psychotic break where he murdered his father. Christian could betray Emma AND still love her. Since he's messed up in the head, then makes sense he'd betray loved ones. However, I'm not sure Duggan will even acknowledge Cristian's state of mind. He might not even be considering his past when writing him.

This book is entertaining, I chuckle aloud with each issue lol

The way they're writing Iceman is terrible though.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 01-24-2020 at 06:45 PM.

we already know that Sabretooth gets out. he's on a future cover with Lady Deathstrike.
    I must have missed that, which series does it happen on?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I must have missed that, which series does it happen on?
    Here's a cover. It's from Wolverine's upcoming solo.

But again, covers mean nothing. SOme characters are on covers & nowhere to be seen in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This book is entertaining, I chuckle aloud with each issue lol

The way they're writing Iceman is terrible though.
    I think the last time I enjoyed his character was when Marjorie Liu wrote him briefly, but that may be just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Here's a cover. It's from Wolverine's upcoming solo.

But again, covers mean nothing. Some characters are on covers & nowhere to be seen in the books.
    Nah, that looks more like a memory, I figure that Sabertooth gets unleashed when Mystique finds out they screwed her over bringing back Destiny and try to get rid of her by putting her in the hole.

Did you read the solicit? It mentions a combined assault from lady deathstrike, sabretooth, and the flower cartel. I believe the latter were behind the reaver attack in X-Force.

IDK about Christian, I feel like he's secretly a triple agent just based off of his history and relationship with Emma. But then again that history isn't vast, so who knows.

IMO, I think Christian is innocent. He either was manipulated by Shaw or is working with Emma behind Shaw's back. Maybe his sub will come up and save Kitty next issue, idk! What I do know is that Marauders is my favorite X book atm and I cant wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    IMO, I think Christian is innocent. He either was manipulated by Shaw or is working with Emma behind Shaw's back. Maybe his sub will come up and save Kitty next issue, idk! What I do know is that Marauders is my favorite X book atm and I cant wait for the next one.
    Hmm, i personally would rather he wasn't, if anything to see what happens or how Frost would react.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i wish sebastian was more like a good on the inside mobster that breaks kneecaps for his babe, and not an actual human trashbag of horse shite, in a low life dumpster in despicable, "mega yikes my dude" street
    such good chest hair wasted on such an absolute dick.
    Sebastian Shaw could be a really fascinating villain if he wasn’t so prone to scheming himself into a corner. His schemes always seem to have the depth of thought, complexity and endgame of the underwear stealing gnomes from South Park...”Step 1: Steal Underpants. (or, Create weapons that kill my own kind and then openly sell them to extremist terrorists under my company name. Step 2: ???? (Or rather, Despite many, many previous difficulties, embrace ego and never plan for or expect any repercussions when some genuinely scary person finds out that I either directly killed, paid someone to kill, or built the weapons that killed their loved ones.) Step 3: Profit!!!!”

He should go on a cross-franchise sabbatical and learn from the likes of David Xanatos and Gentleman Johnny Marcone when it comes to being a bad man who manages to gets people with power and influence that outclass his own to do what he wants - and occasionally show some decency so we don’t stop caring about him (or worse, come to loathe him, a la Sabretooth) - while building fortunes, networking with power elite, and consolidating criminal enterprises under his thumb without shooting himself in the foot like happens to him EVERY TIME....

He’s great at concocting schemes. In fact, that seems to be ALL he’s good at. Seriously, has he ever actually had a scheme end where he hoped it would...? Other than abusing Emma into a compliant puppet for a while? Far as I can tell, he’s ALWAYS thwarted because he’s honestly only good at being the archetypical chaotic evil businessman, but is so BAD at being a genuine villain.
    Last edited by zinderel; 01-26-2020 at 12:42 AM.

BANNED

Kick her ass, Seabass!

BANNED

Did you read the solicit? It mentions a combined assault from lady deathstrike, sabretooth, and the flower cartel. I believe the latter were behind the reaver attack in X-Force.
    Nah the solicitation mentions this:
    Wolverine has never been one to back down from a fight — not even a combined assault from Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Doctor Cornelius — but the Flower Cartel might have enlisted his worst and greatest foe: Logan himself.

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Sebastian Shaw could be a really fascinating villain if he wasn’t so prone to scheming himself into a corner. His schemes always seem to have the depth of thought, complexity and endgame of the underwear stealing gnomes from South Park...”Step 1: Steal Underpants. (or, Create weapons that kill my own kind and then openly sell them to extremist terrorists under my company name. Step 2: ???? (Or rather, Despite many, many previous difficulties, embrace ego and never plan for or expect any repercussions when some genuinely scary person finds out that I either directly killed, paid someone to kill, or built the weapons that killed their loved ones.) Step 3: Profit!!!!”

He should go on a cross-franchise sabbatical and learn from the likes of David Xanatos and Gentleman Johnny Marcone when it comes to being a bad man who manages to gets people with power and influence that outclass his own to do what he wants - and occasionally show some decency so we don’t stop caring about him (or worse, come to loathe him, a la Sabretooth) - while building fortunes, networking with power elite, and consolidating criminal enterprises under his thumb without shooting himself in the foot like happens to him EVERY TIME....

He’s great at concocting schemes. In fact, that seems to be ALL he’s good at. Seriously, has he ever actually had a scheme end where he hoped it would...? Other than abusing Emma into a compliant puppet for a while? Far as I can tell, he’s ALWAYS thwarted because he’s honestly only good at being the archetypical chaotic evil businessman, but is so BAD at being a genuine villain.
    In the interest of fairness, Sebastian arranged the overthrow of the Lords Cardinal. He successfully ousted Ned Buckman and Paris Whatserface. He’s also served as the top dog of the hellfire club several times. He’s arguably great at attaining and maintaining influence. We’ve never seen him destitute. He would probably be more reasonable if Lourdes had survived or Tessa had stuck around.