Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Could we get a more in depth list of what happened this issue like in the other spoiler topics?
    YES, please....

You know I read it twice and as far as the Christian thing IDK it's left somewhat obscure, not like he said let's just kill the bitch. At the same time why would they show him and Shaw having a drink while Shaw explaining his evil plot unless it's going somewhere. It could be flipped either way truthfully.

Anyway despite all the fuckery Shaw actually didn't break a single one of Krakoas dumb laws. So even if all this **** comes too light can they even punish him? Bobby and Ororo might murder him out of passion if they get the chance, but something tells me they'll probably end up blaming Emma I bet that's why Storm and Emma come to blows in the upcoming issue!

BANNED

Didn’t one of the Sinister Secrets hint at Namor?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Apparently I'm the only one who read the Shaw/Christian scene as Shaw simply manipulating Christian using his relationship with Iceman? It doesn't show Christian being aware of anything to do with Kitty. It's a narrative montage flashback...
    But it did show it. Sebastian said to him that once they killed Kate, he would get Iceman.

Also, why are people surprised? Didn't Christian kill his father in cold blood and then took over his fortune? This actually makes him more interesting IMO. Though gong along with Kate getting killed JUST so he can get Bobby, does sound ridiculous.

Could we get a more in depth list of what happened this issue like in the other spoiler topics? You guys have me curious
    Left mine at work, but I'll try:

-Previews of Kate saving Iceman in his ice form from a sword. She then saves Pyro but then gets distracted and Pyro gets shot.
    -We then learn Yellowjacket is now inside Pyro's bloodstream and he was hired by the Hellfire Brats who want to learn Krakoa's dirty secrets.
    -Kate tells Hatemonger and Executioner that she isn't afraid of them. They battle.
    -We learn they are working with Donald Pierce and the Chinese lady. They claim Madripoor immunity but Kate don't care.
    -Storm arrives and together they get throw Pierce an Chinese lady into ocean.
    -For some reason, Kate stays alone in her boat while the rest of her team goes to Krakoa.
    -Alone, Kate is surprised by Sebastian who has a seed/plant that entraps Kate. Sebastian also captures Lockheed, knocks him out, and throws him to ocean.
    -Kate begs Sebastian to let Lockheed live and she'll do what he wants but he doesn't care.
    -Sebastian reveals that he hired Pierce, and set it up to make Emma/Kate think they were saving Shinobi.
    -Sebastian revelas Cristin Frost helped him since with Kate dead, Christian would get Iceman.
    -Kate says she will be resurrected if killed but Sebastian seems confident she won't be revived cause Krakoa doesn't like her.
    -We see Kate trapped fall into Ocean and then it looks like she drowned while Shaw smiled on.

-We also get a data page of Yellojacket living in Pyro and it's pretty silly.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Could we get a more in depth list of what happened this issue like in the other spoiler topics? You guys have me curious
    Okay attack is still going on. Bobby got his **** rocked so Kate comes to the rescue we get a Nazi Reference Kate kicks ass, yellowjacket ends up inside Pyro who still looks like Shao Kahn with that damn tatoo. Shinobi, Bishop, and Storm try to escape on Shinobi's ship.

Back to Kate Some ************ named Donald F*****g Pierce pops up along with some Asian butch lesbian looking bitch named Chen Zhao I honestly dont know who the **** they are! Turns out one was an Ambassador for Madripoor. Kate attacks one claims diplomatic immunity gets mollywhopped regardless by Kate cause she's a rebel....

Bishop and Storm get their powers back lightning ensues aswell as Bishops energy rebound thing..... They get tossed overboard battle is over yay...

Bobby finally decides to get the **** up after just laying downstairs in a speedo being protected by a purple mini dragon the whole issue. Bobby and Storm want to accompany Kate back home but Bobby has to be Guest Judge on RuPaul's drag race (Deadass about that) and Storm needs to get back to Krakoa asap for whatever reason so Kate sends them off aswell as the rest of the team.

Fast forward Kate's alone shaw attacks. Traps her and Lockheart, tosses poor Lockheart overboard in a net. Traps Kate sinks the ship she's on reveals his master plan he hired them too attack put his son in Jeopardy yet again. May or may not be working with Christian, proceeds to brag about how Kate can't be resurrected and that Emma is next to go. Kate proceeds to swear she'll be back and promises revenge proceeds to drown and is now probably dead the end!
    Last edited by Journey; 01-22-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Didn’t one of the Sinister Secrets hint at Namor?
    Usually happens anytime a hero gets “killed” or presumably killed in the trenches of the ocean.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Usually happens anytime a hero gets “killed” or presumably killed in the trenches of the ocean.
    What usually happens? We haven't had anyone die in the ocean since Krakoa right?

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    What usually happens? We haven't had anyone die in the ocean since Krakoa right?
    I’m talking about Namor rescuing heroes in the ocean after having them presumed dead, as just a simple MU rule.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m talking about Namor rescuing heroes in the ocean after having them presumed dead, as just a simple MU rule.
    Ah ok!

Namor would fit in this book but I have a feeling he won't save Kate. Maybe Lockheed wakes up and frees himself and then saves Kate at last min?

This was a very good issue.
    I wonder if Storm will blame herself for turning down the role in the first place.
    With all the reveals I'm glad Pyro wasn't a traitor.
    Enjoying him very much so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    This was a very good issue.
    I wonder if Storm will blame herself for turning down the role in the first place.
    With all the reveals I'm glad Pyro wasn't a traitor.
    Enjoying him very much so.
    Storm will blame Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Ah ok!

Namor would fit in this book but I have a feeling he won't save Kate. Maybe Lockheed wakes up and frees himself and then saves Kate at last min?
    Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does die and we find out what’s been going on with her or there’s a last-minute rescue.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Storm will blame Emma.
    Might be right. Don't they face off against each other in an upcoming issue?

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does die and we find out what’s been going on with her or there’s a last-minute rescue.
    I guess it depends on how soon they plan to reveal why she can't go through Krakoan gates...

Also, Sebastian mentioned having his own white queen and next issue is a cover of Callisto dressed in white...

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    You know I read it twice and as far as the Christian thing IDK it's left somewhat obscure, not like he said let's just kill the bitch. At the same time why would they show him and Shaw having a drink while Shaw explaining his evil plot unless it's going somewhere. It could be flipped either way truthfully.
    Exactly what I was thinking. At the very least Christian knew Shaw was looking to knock Kate off the board. Perhaps he didn't know about her getting killed but he knew this was a plot against his sister. Sucks.

@#!*in' Shaw involved with the power-dampening tech. I wonder if he's been involved with all the others we've seen in other books too.

P.S. Nice to see Pierce have his ass handed to him, although once he did what he was supposed to do, he probably didn't care.
    Last edited by JB; 01-22-2020 at 07:08 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Wouldn't be surprised if this was an astral illusion by Christian frost to get shaw to play his hand. Christians illusions can be physical.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/