Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Marauders #6 Spoilers

Well.

That was a lot.

If Shaw seemingly drowning Kitty is, in fact, Duggan bringing the mystery of her exile from Krakoa to a head within the book's first arc, my hat's off to him. That's the sort of thing a writer might coast on for way too long, when answering the question doesn't actually resolve the issue.

I'm still not feeling the Hellfire Brats redux here, but at least they're bringing some interesting guest stars with them.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Well.

That was a lot.

If Shaw seemingly drowning Kitty is, in fact, Duggan bringing the mystery of her exile from Krakoa to a head within the book's first arc, my hat's off to him. That's the sort of thing a writer might coast on for way too long, when answering the question doesn't actually resolve the issue.

I'm still not feeling the Hellfire Brats redux here, but at least they're bringing some interesting guest stars with them.
    They’re gonna’ revive her fine. But she’s not going to remember this confrontation with Shaw, due to when Chuck did his last back up and Shaw is gonna **** bricks when she walks into the council chamber.
    More importantly, we’re not going to know Lockheed’s fate for a while.

That’s three of the Quiet Council who have been killed now. Jolly careless of them.

It seems a rare thing these days for a comic to really shock me but this did it. I kinda had an X-Force moment at the end.

I knew Sebastian was up to filth but seeing him in cahoots with Christian was a blow. Involved with the armor as well.
    Poor Lockheed too.
    Some had speculated that Shinobi would be in on it but it seems not. Emma is going to lose it.

On a lighter note, and I said this in the other thread, but it's cool that Bobby is going to guest judge on Drag Race. It shows at least that segment of humanity is fine with mutants and wants to highlight one.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

In house (or powers of x) emma said bring shaw in was a bad idea. The moral of this is Emma is always right and should be in chargeb

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    In house (or powers of x) emma said bring shaw in was a bad idea. The moral of this is Emma is always right and should be in chargeb
    She should be in charge? oh hell no

Did Pyro die too?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Did Pyro die too?
    Nope, Pyro now has a spy in the cab and is still around.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I'm praying that Kate and Lockheed are somehow saved. Let it be Namor or an unknown water breathing mutant and I'm so crushed by Christian's dealings with Shaw. I don't expect it to happen two issues from now but when the time comes. I PRAY that Mama's revenge on Shaw for nearly killing Kate "if she's not actually killed", betraying Krakoa, and his several attempts to usurp her position of White Queen. I want her revenge on him to be something the X-Board will remember twenty years from now
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I don't know where I stand on Christian, tbh. I have a hard time believing he'd be so naive as to be taken in over a "friendly drink"; he may have been the "nice" Frost once upon a time, but that doesn't mean stupid, and I'm sure Emma's given him an earful about Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I don't know where I stand on Christian, tbh. I have a hard time believing he'd be so naive as to be taken in over a "friendly drink"; he may have been the "nice" Frost once upon a time, but that doesn't mean stupid, and I'm sure Emma's given him an earful about Shaw.
    Hmm. Sebastian did say he enjoys women and men at some point, right? Hmm.

What do we think Yellowjacket is going to find out aside from Pyro's lingerie tastes? Resurrection protocols exposure would be no bueno.

Christian could be playing Shaw. But I'm getting the all men are trash vibe from this issue. Poor Emma

Also YellowJacket should be detected by krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Christian could be playing Shaw. But I'm getting the all men are trash vibe from this issue. Poor Emma

Also YellowJacket should be detected
    I'm hoping Emma saw this coming and had Christian go along with it to trap Shaw later. If not, problems.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

Also YellowJacket should be detected by krakoa
    Should he? the agents of Xeno could use the skin of Domino to be detected as mutants.

Apparently I'm the only one who read the Shaw/Christian scene as Shaw simply manipulating Christian using his relationship with Iceman? It doesn't show Christian being aware of anything to do with Kitty. It's a narrative montage flashback...
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Could we get a more in depth list of what happened this issue like in the other spoiler topics? You guys have me curious