Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

I thought Christian was just manipulated by Shaw because of his relationship with Bobby. I didnt think he did it on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I thought Christian was just manipulated by Shaw because of his relationship with Bobby. I didnt think he did it on purpose!
    you probably need to define what you mean by "it." because what you're potentially describing isn't innocent at all. he "accidentally" divulged his sister's secrets to the enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you probably need to define what you mean by "it." because what you're potentially describing isn't innocent at all. he "accidentally" divulged his sister's secrets to the enemy?
    There is no IT. There is no evidence OR even implication that Christian has done anything. Shaw planted a seed about Iceman staying with Kate for her protection in Christian, Christian in the previous issue mentioned it to Iceman... who hasn't confirmed anything (though suggests that its likely true). But Christian did NOTHING against Kate. Nothing happened.

Could something happen? Yes. It's comics, he could be a Skrull, Kitty could have some new mutation that she breathe underwater, the entire scene could in his head, etc, etc.

Everyone is jumping the gun on this IMO. Maybe backlash for being a Frost (ah, the power of Emma) or not liking that a new character seems to have a vocal and growing fanbase.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The question is why would Shaw meet with him, just to tell him that a missing Red King may bring Bobby to him? But then what? Shaw wanted Christian to ask Bobby to join him? It seems like there's more to it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    There is no IT. There is no evidence OR even implication that Christian has done anything. Shaw planted a seed about Iceman staying with Kate for her protection in Christian, Christian in the previous issue mentioned it to Iceman... who hasn't confirmed anything (though suggests that its likely true). But Christian did NOTHING against Kate. Nothing happened.

Could something happen? Yes. It's comics, he could be a Skrull, Kitty could have some new mutation that she breathe underwater, the entire scene could in his head, etc, etc.

Everyone is jumping the gun on this IMO. Maybe backlash for being a Frost (ah, the power of Emma) or not liking that a new character seems to have a vocal and growing fanbase.
    Well I started Christian’s appreciation thread. But why does Shaw think that Christian is on his side if no deal was made?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The question is why would Shaw meet with him, just to tell him that a missing Red King may bring Bobby to him? But then what? Shaw wanted Christian to ask Bobby to join him? It seems like there's more to it.
    The same reason Magneto, Apocalypse, Exodus, Mystique, and Sinister are on the Counsel or Pyro, Black Tom, etc are on X-Teams. This is mutant unity. They are essentially coworkers and members of the Hellfire Club. The X-Universe isn't black and white. It provides motive if Duggan chooses to go down that path, but he hasn't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Well I started Christian’s appreciation thread. But why does Shaw think that Christian is on his side if no deal was made?
    I don't necessarily think Shaw thinks Christian is on his side either. He is just revealing his plan to Kate to brag.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

It would be great if Kate really dies.
    Not because I don't like her. I just wonder how interesting it would be the others trying to solve her assassination, or if she can be resurrected. And of course, see her revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    It would be great if Kate really dies.
    Not because I don't like her. I just wonder how interesting it would be the others trying to solve her assassination, or if she can be resurrected. And of course, see her revenge.
    Considering she's on the cover of books being released in the next 3 months, I think it's not even going to be an issue for long.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Considering she's on the cover of books being released in the next 3 months, I think it's not even going to be an issue for long.
    Still think Christian Frost’s submarine is going to rise up beneath her, like in a Bond movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Still think Christian Frost’s submarine is going to rise up beneath her, like in a Bond movie.
    NGL, that would be pretty epic after Shaw's gloating.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    How in the world are there SHAW supporters? These are dark times.
    Shaw is a libertine, an egotist, and pragmatist. He's your ******* seemingly conservative boss who never lets you finish a sentence, puts profit ahead of everything, and treats other human beings as objects. He's a scion of one percenter power who never lets you forget that he's class and you're trash, and his idea of politics is having his fash security forces power hose the help out of the factory at the end of the working day. You hate him because he thinks he's better than you. But you still want him to **** your brains out, because Daddy is alpha. No talking back.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

If anyone’s rescuing Kate and Lockheed from the sea, it should be our boy Fish from issue 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    If anyone’s rescuing Kate and Lockheed from the sea, it should be our boy Fish from issue 4.
    Aww that would be cute.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I actually love that idea.

All things considered Shaw didn't technically break a single law of Krakoa can they even punish him?