Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    I skipped over the last Uncanny run, just read the reviews but wasn't Emma Black King during Shinobi's death? So was Sebastian really lying when he said Emma was involved with his death?
    Not really, but she didn't kill him directly. Kate was not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    When you're alone inside someone's nervous system you might get chatty.
    you'd just have to read some of Cross/Yellowjacket's other appearances to know just how out of character this was for him. he speaks like Beast did in the 90s X-Men animated series. the guy was opposed to smiling let alone joking. i could maybe buy it from his (now comatose) son, Augustine. i'm just going to assume that the writer's source was the MCU version.

I'm pissed that pirate Kate is likely dead. When they bring her back she won't have the rad tats AND I WANTED THAT TO BE FOREVER!!

Y'know, like actual tattoos.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

it's ironic that someone who holds their breath to use their mutant ability would immediately gulp sea water after being submerged. of course Krakoa might just be taking her down to have a chat.

This books is really coming out to be a great one. Can't wait the next 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you'd just have to read some of Cross/Yellowjacket's other appearances to know just how out of character this was for him. he speaks like Beast did in the 90s X-Men animated series. the guy was opposed to smiling let alone joking. i could maybe buy it from his (now comatose) son, Augustine. i'm just going to assume that the writer's source was the MCU version.
    We don't really know if this is Cross, do we?

We don't know who this Yellowjacket is. As far as I'm concerned, he could be Eric O'Grady having changed his suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We don't know who this Yellowjacket is.... he could be Eric O'Grady having changed his suit.
    That's what I was thinking too. Could certainly be the case.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

That's a great point about YJ. Might be someone using the tech. Great for plot use, but just didn't like how they made this guy/gal seem like not very professional. I would think you'd want the best people for the job, not someone who will titter at jokes as they float around in the blood.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    That's a great point about YJ. Might be someone using the tech. Great for plot use, but just didn't like how they made this guy/gal seem like not very professional. I would think you'd want the best people for the job, not someone who will titter at jokes as they float around in the blood.
    MU has a bunch pf highly trained joksters in their ranks tho I mean just look at the Hellfire brats.

Oh about YJ... Didn't he also say that Pyro would rock one of Emma's outfits?

i think he suggested that Pyro would look good in one of the outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We don't know who this Yellowjacket is. As far as I'm concerned, he could be Eric O'Grady having changed his suit.
    he said that the secrets they get from Krakoa would be good for their business interests. Eric would have just been interested in boobs. that and Cross actually needs the Yellowjacket armor to stabilize his condition. he's not able to control his size fluctuations. i'm good with thinking that this is the same Cross who was already in a loose alliance with Sebastian Shaw. he's just been written kind of weird because he's an obscure character maybe unfamiliar to the writer.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 01-23-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    MU has a bunch pf highly trained joksters in their ranks tho I mean just look at the Hellfire brats.
    don't get me started on the 'wrongness' of the Hellfire Brats.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i think he suggested that Pyro would look good in one of the outfits.
    He definitely did say something like this. I don't have the comic in front of me right now but it was along those lines.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance