Extraordinary Member

Default Royal Rumble: The Never Won it addition

This is a WWE standard Royal Rumble consisting entirely of wrestlers who have never won the Rumble before.

All wrestlers are in Good health

1. Macho Man Randy Savage
    2. Booker T
    3. Kofi Kingston
    4. Ricky Steamboat
    5. Vader
    6. Kurt Angle
    7. Samoa Joe
    8. AJ Styles
    9. Dean Ambrose
    10. Sting
    11. Kane
    12. Goldberg
    13. Chris Jericho
    14. Big Show
    15. Dusty Rhodes
    16. Mark Henry
    17. Daniel Bryan
    18. The Fiend Bray Wyatt
    19. The Demon Finn Balor
    20. Tommy Dreamer
    21. Mick Foley
    22. Billy Gunn
    23. The Miz
    24. Scott Steiner
    25. R-Truth
    26. Rusev
    27. Cesaro
    28. The Iron Shiek
    29. Sgt. Slaughter
    30. Ken Shamrock

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I want to see Macho Man just Shawn Michaels it up and go coast-to-coast, this roster is looking too powerful for that to be even remotely probable.

One of the Faces of Foley is coming in late enough to be a threat, but Brey Wyatt is coming in late enough and he's running a gimmick invincible enough that I would put my money on him going all the way. We've had a couple of 19 winners, but noone has won from the 18th slot yet.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I want to see Macho Man just Shawn Michaels it up and go coast-to-coast, this roster is looking too powerful for that to be even remotely probable.

One of the Faces of Foley is coming in late enough to be a threat, but Brey Wyatt is coming in late enough and he's running a gimmick invincible enough that I would put my money on him going all the way. We've had a couple of 19 winners, but noone has won from the 18th slot yet.
    Bray does have another Supernatural gimmick coming in right after him though, as a balancer

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post

Wyatt gimmick is still new enough that I can't see him getting PINNED, he could get taken over the top rope without penalty. I see Balor doing an joint elimination with Wyatt (After Wyatt eliminates Kane and Bryan).

I actually think that this Rumble is top-heavy. I like NO one winning from 20 onwards, though a R-Truth/Scott Steiner interview/fight could be one of the greatest comedy segments of all time. My final four is Dusty, Savage, Joe and Jericho. Dusty wins via shenanigans.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm leaning towards dean. his soak and stamina could take him all the way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Wyatt gimmick is still new enough that I can't see him getting PINNED, he could get taken over the top rope without penalty. I see Balor doing an joint elimination with Wyatt (After Wyatt eliminates Kane and Bryan).

I actually think that this Rumble is top-heavy. I like NO one winning from 20 onwards, though a R-Truth/Scott Steiner interview/fight could be one of the greatest comedy segments of all time. My final four is Dusty, Savage, Joe and Jericho. Dusty wins via shenanigans.
    You sure about that? Jericho is coming in right after Goldberg and Kane, and right before Big Show.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    You sure about that? Jericho is coming in right after Goldberg and Kane, and right before Big Show.
    I don't know if Jericho enters the ring. I forsee a lot of stalling, and maybe hiding under the ring/leaving via the middle rope for a few entrants. I almost went Ambrose (I could see Joe/Ambrose going under the middle rope and doing a hardcode brawl at the back. They re-enter near the end of the match) for it all, but Dusty Rhodes was right there. Dusty coming back in to take out the foreigners (Iron Shiek/Rusev/Slaughter/Cesaro) is SUCH a classic WWE storyline that I had to go there.