THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Need help finding a comic: Legion of Super-Heroes

I'm on the look out for the issue of Legion where Laurel Gand meets Lar Gand aka Valor.

They do meet each other, right?

Thank you in advance!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Lar and Laurel were both in Legionnaires throughout the 90s and that title crossed over with Valor. Of course there were different timelines running though so a specific reference I probably wouldn't know enough about even if I read the latest LoSH.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Laurel Gand was created as a Supergirl replacement for the Legion for the 5YL era. She appeared already knowing Lar Gand in the regular series, but her origin was explained in issue 9 (1998 series).
    I don't remember if they knew each other in the Zero Hour Legion.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin