Lightbulb Favorite Marvel Mashups (Image/Video)

Hello everyone,

I just thought it'd be fun to start a thread with our favorite Marvel video/image mashups. I'll kick it off!

By the way, my definition of "mashup" is simply a collection of different characters from the Marvel universe within the same video or image.

Also, it's not a problem if some non-Marvel characters appear in the images

Video:

Image:

marvel-generations_marvel_feature.jpg

I look forward to see what you all post!

DunderPate
    Last edited by dunderpate; 01-24-2020 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Making it clear that it's alright if non-Marvel characters are in the images

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Oh man, I love that Alex Ross image you have on the bottom; reminds me of my childhood days spent at Shinders. It'd be a great one to run through https://rasterbator.net/ for some cool wall-art. The first two are very intricate. Whoever the artists were, they did a great job conveying a lot in a single page. That's the beauty of comics isn't it, they can evoke so many feelings, and such a connection with the characters so quickly and with such minimal effort. Great posts! And yes, the Hulk does look like he was born to wear that tuxedo.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

DmRwX4mVsAArJ0D.jpg

I really like this one. An image that possibly promised more than the book delivered but still great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love it Shinglepants. That would definitely peak my interests if I saw it at a store. Especially the dog at the bottom right LOL. Thanks for the post!

Don't know if this counts, but I like what George Perez drew:

Woah, that absolutely counts! These are great, and have so many different characters. Thanks for posting K7P5V

Quote Originally Posted by dunderpate View Post
    Woah, that absolutely counts! These are great, and have so many different characters. Thanks for posting K7P5V
    Thanks, dunderpate. This means a lot, especially since I wasn't sure you'd allow DC characters being mixed in with the MARVELS.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Thanks, dunderpate. This means a lot, especially since I wasn't sure you'd allow DC characters being mixed in with the MARVELS.
    Well sure! When I was looking through some of the old Alex Ross images I wanted to post for the kick off, so many of them had DC characters in them. It was mighty tempting to pick one of those, so technically I compromised a bit on the one I did post due to that fact. I'll modify the first post to make that explicit... Not a problem if some non-Marvel characters appear in the images. That might open it up a bit more for would-be posters. Thanks again K7P5V!

Hi everyone,

Just saw this great picture on reddit and felt like it needed some attention:

dpedldu8vpc41.jpg