Default It's 2sday everybody.

2sday - Tuesday, 2/22/22.

What is your favorite thing about the number 2?

edit: Fixed
    Last edited by Tami; 02-22-2022 at 03:05 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    2sday - Tuesday, 2/22/2022.

What is your favorite thing about the number 2?
    Actually, that should be "2/22/22" to make it all just 2's. Having that "0" from "2022" ruins the effect.

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Why do I get crap whenever I state that Two-Face (Batman villain) should be bi-sexual?

And why does no one care that Two-Face's supposed "last story" was in Detective 1024? (1024 = 2 to the tenth power)
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Retired

In European format that would be 22.2.22--going up in magnitude from day month year or down from year month day. Which makes more sense to my mathematic brain. In Canada, it's totally unpredictable which format any office will use. At the doctor's, the motor vehicles, the passport office--it's a grab bag of different dating systems.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    In European format that would be 22.2.22--going up in magnitude from day month year or down from year month day. Which makes more sense to my mathematic brain. In Canada, it's totally unpredictable which format any office will use. At the doctor's, the motor vehicles, the passport office--it's a grab bag of different dating systems.
    This difference in formats drives me crazy sometimes. I have just recently complained about it at work (just to my colleagues, not officially) and few days later, I have seen how a mistake was made in an official document when the day and month got switched accidentally (which can happen for any date for first 12 days of the month).

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    This difference in formats drives me crazy sometimes. I have just recently complained about it at work (just to my colleagues, not officially) and few days later, I have seen how a mistake was made in an official document when the day and month got switched accidentally (which can happen for any date for first 12 days of the month).
    Some times it seems simpler to use the abbreviation for the month instead of the numerical designation to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Some times it seems simpler to use the abbreviation for the month instead of the numerical designation to avoid confusion.
    The difficulty with that is in data storage and sorting records by date. For non computerized use, this makes excellent sense, though.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?