Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m gonna get a LOT of use out of “hatewank” (wordplay maybe intended)
    I don't have a problem with people hatewanking it as long as it's done in the privacy of their homes...
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Y’all didn’t even appreciate Bling! on Fallen Angels and now Prodigy on X-Factor The diversity in the New X-Men is just performative talking points because if Hellion and X-23 shared a title together, I’m sure a lot of fans wouldn’t be clamoring for wherever Loa or Gentle may be.

I desperately need to catch up.

Diversity doesn’t mean new or old characters. It’s about representation and adding new characters to the mix isn’t being “less” diverse.

I’m gonna get a LOT of use out of “hatewank” (wordplay maybe intended)
    speak for yourself because i have been apreciating and buying/will buy for that reason, and i do want loa/gentle/oya/surge/dust and everyone in their own title because I miss their team, I want them to evolve into their own.
    and its anoying that marvel releases anything but a second chance for that team and generation, but somehow wants me to belive these new ones will be anything difrent?
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-24-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    speak for yourself because i have been apreciating and buying/will buy for that reason, and i do want loa/gentle/oya/surge/dust and everyone in their own title because I miss their team, I want them to evolve into their own.
    and its anoying that marvel releases anything but a second chance for that team and generation, but somehow wants me to belive these new ones will be anything difrent?
    Wouldn't it be wild if these characters are using Shi'ar tech to change their appearances and then on the last page of issue 1 they're revealed to be loa/gentle/oya/surge/dust?

"We will not be relegated to wallpaper!"
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

DBC32F74-9502-4486-8545-DD36AE70D08F.jpg

Please tell me Hickman is writing #8

Nevermind I think it’s Brisson ��
    Last edited by CGAR; 01-24-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    and promote them in spite of the nearly 30 teen characthers to be used, saying they are the best ever and even have them get special treatment from the older mutants, yea...
    Yeah, so as soon as Hickman starts to dig the X-office out of its own stupidity one of their own editors makes nonsensical decisions. Is this why we can't get Synch in an ongoing??? Not to mention so many other mutants that could brought back.

BANNED

“I also just read Vita Ayala's first DoX script and that book is going to be something else.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman/...52600018812931

Hickman’s clearly upset his editors and co-writers keep messing up his run.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    “I also just read Vita Ayala's first DoX script and that book is going to be something else.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman/...52600018812931

Hickman’s clearly upset his editors and co-writers keep messing up his run.
    I can imagine it...

Hickman: Ok! I'll come back and we'll write a cohesive universe! But we can only sell one X book a week!

Execs: Yeah sure! Brand doesn't sell like used too anyway!

*HOX/DOX happens*

Hickman: Yes!!! Now I can slowly roll out m...

Execs: Get out of the way! The X brand is back on top!!! Lets milk this for all we can while it lasts baby. What could go wrong?

BANNED

I was sarcastic

BANNED

i dont see how a book that wont pass the 12 issue mark, at best, will cause any damage to his run. It causes me to question the choices behind it since its repeating an anoying mistake and expecting a difrent result.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I was sarcastic
    Sarcastic but that is exactly the type of nonsense that meddling Executives cause

BANNED

children of the wallpapper does sounds like a bunch of execs saw kamala worked and decided to try it with the x-men, cant wait for the absolute "shock" when it does even worse than hellions

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY Ariel Olivetti
    MARVEL ZOMBIES VARIANT COVER BY DAVID YARDIN
    I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand it's nice that apparently the Cuckoos are going to be a regular part of a book, specially with such an amazing artist. On the other, I'm not really happy about with the idea of them being used as a harem for Kable. Of course there's a chance that he's only dating one, but I'm not quite convinced of that yet. One can hope, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'm not sure how to feel about this. On one hand it's nice that apparently the Cuckoos are going to be a regular part of a book, specially with such an amazing artist. On the other, I'm not really happy about with the idea of them being used as a harem for Kable. Of course there's a chance that he's only dating one, but I'm not quite convinced of that yet. One can hope, I guess.
    I don't think they will be his harem, it will just be used as a gag. He's dating one but the other clones get into their date too etc.etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I don't think they will be his harem, it will just be used as a gag. He's dating one but the other clones get into their date too etc.etc.
    Maybe he can never enjoy the date because she is always in a telepathic phone call with one if the other sisters.

Or he gets creeped out by learning that the others are always watching. Even during 'those' moments.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Maybe he can never enjoy the date because she is always in a telepathic phone call with one if the other sisters.

Or he gets creeped out by learning that the others are always watching. Even during 'those' moments.
    This version of Cable would probably enjoy it rather than being creeped out.