Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 176
  1. #76
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Now all Kable needs is a red head side piece and he'll be just like pops.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  2. #77
    Fantastic Member Stormultt Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    395

    Default

    I'm excited for them all tbh *shrugs*

  3. #78

    Default

    X-Men #10
    Children of the Atom #1
    X-Factor #1!!!!
    Hellions #2 (assuming I like #1)
    Cable #2 (see above)
    X-Men/FF #4
    Excalibur #6
    Marauders #10

    Maaaaaybe New Mutants #10. We'll see. Still fond of Brisson's creator-owned stuff, but he hasn't really been lighting my fire when it comes to the mutant books.

  4. #79
    Smart & Swift & Violent Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    914

    Default

    CotA sounds like it doesn't even have a hook. I don't get the point of making duplicate powerset characters. Why is the last 20 years of Marvel obsessed with duplicating characters?

    Cable sounds like toxic trash, but idk why that book exist at all since they just did a Cable book pretty recently.

    I believe in X-Factor for some reason.

    Will I still be reading Hellions at issue #2??? I doubt it, but we will see.

    I'm in for: the Percy books, X-Factor, Marauders, Excalibur, NM maybe, maybe Hellions, will check out CotA because Vita but Vita better bring it because the concept is baaad. X-Men is a big maybe still.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-23-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    "Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

  5. #80
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    CotA sounds like it doesn't even have a hook. I don't get the point of making duplicate powerset characters. Why is the last 20 years of Marvel obsessed with duplicating characters?

    Cable sounds like toxic trash, but idk why that book exist at all since they just did a Cable book pretty recently.

    I believe in X-Factor for some reason.

    Will I still be reading Hellions at issue #2??? I doubt it, but we will see.

    I'm in for: the Percy books, X-Factor, Marauders, Excalibur, NM maybe, maybe Hellions, will check out CotA because Vita but Vita better bring it because the concept is baaad.
    Just remember Silver Fang mocking Cable getting another solo after many failed ongoings LOL

  6. #81
    Smart & Swift & Violent Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Just remember Silver Fang mocking Cable getting another solo after many failed ongoings LOL
    Is he our Carol?

    The character makes a cool addition with his traditional characterization, but he doesn't need a solo or a ton of focus.

    Bring back a Big Papa Cable and Hope book and I can check it out.
    "Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

  7. #82
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Is he our Carol?

    The character makes a cool addition with his traditional characterization, but he doesn't need a solo or a ton of focus.

    Bring back a Big Papa Cable and Hope book and I can check it out.
    Yeah, and the last thing I need is some teenage fantasy of dating multiple girls at the same time

  8. #83
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah, and the last thing I need is some teenage fantasy of dating multiple girls at the same time
    Teenage girls who are all identical sisters, clones of the hot woman who banged/raped his father.

    I don't know how much more anime this could get.

  9. #84
    Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post


    Marvel be like:

    You don't know anything about these characters except that they're not Hellion and Mercury.

    *yawn*

  10. #85
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Teenage girls who are all identical sisters, clones of the hot woman who banged/raped his father.

    I don't know how much more anime this could get.
    They attempt to murder him for every imagined infraction. Something something tsundere.
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves

  11. #86
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7,534

    Default

    I don't think Cable/Cuckoo(s?) will be something serious. It will probably limited to this issue (or this run at max)

  12. #87
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Baby Cable and a Cuckoo could conceive Ruby Summers

  13. #88
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Baby Cable and a Cuckoo could conceive Ruby Summers
    Peoploe never really give up on this character? teenage pregnancy pls no

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Teenage girls who are all identical sisters, clones of the hot woman who banged/raped his father.

    I don't know how much more anime this could get.
    Seems like they are getting their ideas from fanfics

    dodged Laura and Cable to get this

  14. #89
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Teenage girls who are all identical sisters, clones of the hot woman who banged/raped his father.

    I don't know how much more anime this could get.
    yall just love throwing around the word rape on this site lool. However, I agree this relationship with the cuckoos and cable seems incredibly problematic ...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  15. #90
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yall just love throwing around the word rape on this site lool. However, I agree this relationship with the cuckoos and cable seems incredibly problematic ...
    You tell me what I'm supposed to call a therapist seducing snd sleepung with her emotionally fragile patient. Plus when she kidnapped Tyke and...well, we all know where she was planning with that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •