Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I see Jean is continuing the trend of psychics using their powers to create some form of light. Great preview, the book I'm most excited about each month!
    Is that what's happening? I wasn't sure what the pink and blue spheres are supposed to mean.

Jean's trying to get in on Dazzler's gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I love the preview. This is by far my favorite book of this era. I love seeing Jean on the action squad. This issue is supposed to focus on the intelligence side so I wonder if it will mainly feature Beast and Sage. I do wonder why Jean isn't with them but I'm glad she's also working with Wolverine and his squad.

I don't mind Beast as a leader, even though I kind of wish Jean was in an overseer role since she's on the Quiet Council. I do wonder if the Council members have any authority when they are not in session.

Beast is a great character and it still saddens me that so many X-fans still detest him. He had some rough years and some writers made some poor choices with him but overall he is still a great, classic character. Hopefully this new turn for him doesn't make it worse. Percy has said that he will clash with Jean so I assume he will make some questionable decisions.

Mighty Member

^^ Yeah most of the Beast hate seems to be based on the past. The past where the writing for all characters really sucked. I hated that Beast but happy to forget that and hope Percy writes him well (which he's already proven he can do).

It is funny that people were worried about the Wetworks ops side being the messed up ones doing unforgivable things. I kept thinking to myself people are in for a rude awakening the intelligence branch on these things tend to be just as bad and even more messed at times.This issue drop one of those such moments and it is going to come back and bite them in butt so hard. X-force continues to excel I hope general fan base can see that and the numbers start to climb .

Dawn of X is doing a great job of world building the new enemies are coming along pretty well I think this one has some potential to be something good.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-29-2020 at 04:09 AM.

Another great issue. About Beast, spoilers:
    if he's going to say something to Scott or anyone else about morals, I'm going to personally hop into the comicbook and slap his blue face
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I thinkl Sage does not agree with current Beast, that was kind off clear last issue, right?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I thinkl Sage does not agree with current Beast, that was kind off clear last issue, right?
    I think Jean is also going to clash with him

BANNED

spoilers:
    don't f*&@ing patronize me. That's what she said to Beast. Well said. The ending tho.
    end of spoilers

Great Issue.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-29-2020 at 06:21 AM.

BANNED

well dawn of x so far has created or brought back villains and threats in a great light, x-force created something here that made me honestly go "ohhhhh ****..."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    well dawn of x so far has created or brought back villains and threats in a great light, x-force created something here that made me honestly go "ohhhhh ****..."
    You mean?

10 char

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

This was pretty good. It even made #1 look good in hindsight, since spoilers:
    made clear Xavier set himself up for assassination
    end of spoilers.

I actually respect beast here.

To me he’s acknowledging that they are doing unethical things (at the very least ), but he is ultimately the responsible face since he is in charge of the cover ups and spins.

Sure all the team is responsible , but I like hearing him acknowledge his role. It’s orettty self sacrificial in a way.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Another great issue! Krakoa never felt more like Game Of Thrones.

I love Hickman but he definitely has his faults, and this X-Force run totally make up for what Hickman's stories are lacking. I've read a bunch of Percy's comics before but was never the biggest fan, but always thought he had potential. Apparently working under Hickman has brought out the best in him. That or he's just really good at writing mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Beast back to being insufferable already
    At least that's consistent with his character for the past decade.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.