Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This was pretty good. It even made #1 look good in hindsight, since spoilers:
    made clear Xavier set himself up for assassination
    end of spoilers.
    i called that in the first issue. but completely unrelated, who would have ever guessed that Beast would become so unethical from his original 5 days? he pretty much had Clark Kent's upbringing.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 01-29-2020 at 06:53 AM.

BANNED

Damn, Beast became everything, and I say EVERYTHING, he ever criticized Cyclops for being. Never thought the cyclical nature of comics would bring us to this point.

Absolutely gorgeous issue. It's the first week I feel both X-Men and X-Force are perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This was pretty good. It even made #1 look good in hindsight, since spoilers:
    made clear Xavier set himself up for assassination
    end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    Xavier's confession is really shocking!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

I really want frenzy and warpath to join this team, their voices and experiences about violence and morality could add so much

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Another great issue. About Beast, spoilers:
    if he's going to say something to Scott or anyone else about morals, I'm going to personally hop into the comicbook and slap his blue face
    end of spoilers
    It doesn’t look like Beast will show up in future X-men issues and Hickman doesn’t seem interested in the debate of morality as well. So no worry.

The current version of Beast is 180 degree opposite to his past self. This version of Beast is specially tailored for his X-Force role, a good guy who has to sacrifice his moral value for what he thinks is right, he admitted it and It may backfire hard at the end.

The only thing bothers me about Beast is his narcissism is brought to a new level by Percy. I’m so glad at the end the thing doesn’t go the way he plans. This backfire neutralized his narcissism and makes me have more sympathy for him.

BANNED

It's an incarnation of Dark Beast fellas (sort of).

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    It doesn’t look like Beast will show up in future X-men issues and Hickman doesn’t seem interested in the debate of morality as well. So no worry.

The current version of Beast is 180 degree opposite to his past self. This version of Beast is specially tailored for his X-Force role, a good guy who has to sacrifice his moral value for what he thinks is right, he admitted it and It may backfire hard at the end.

The only thing bothers me about Beast is his narcissism is brought to a new level by Percy. I’m so glad at the end the thing doesn’t go the way he plans. This backfire neutralized his narcissism and makes me have more sympathy for him.
    That last sentence he said in today's issue made me curse all my ancestors.

Beast thought it was a good idea to bring the O5s from the past to reprimand Scott.

I don't see him at all different.

BANNED

the thing is this time his flaws are intended and called out making him much much more interesting now that he isnt claiming the moral highground

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the thing is this time his flaws are intended and called out making him much much more interesting now that he isnt claiming the moral highground
    Yeah. I wonder how they'll deal with what happened in the last page

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I like this, I like Beast getting some focus, sadly it was to keep painting him as a jerk but there was still something enjoyable.

Beast was badass too but the Marvel Girl costume keeps ruining her.

Man Beast really playing with fire