Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Didn't help the Enternals getting killed months after their movie was locked.
    They may be dead but the Eternals will be back in full health with a new comic before the movie comes out. Call it a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    The Pattinson Batman reveal would have been great timing to announce an actor for MK or Instagram something. Missed opportunity and a nice jab at DC. I say this as a fan of both characters
    Maybe if they had decided to cast Taylor Lautner as MK... (yes, god forbid...)

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

When the "Age of Khonshu" is completed I look forward to picking up that trade.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Classic Moon Knight from Alex Ross

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Didn't help the Enternals getting killed months after their movie was locked.

Aaron handing this has me nervous.
    Between the death of the Eternals and what happeneed with the Greek Gods in Avengers No Road Home, I think there is an effort being made to somehow generate synergy with the upcoming MCU versions of these characters. THey'll probably be resurrected, some of them with different ethnicities or gender to match the movie. Or at least that's my guess. We'll see.

Aaaooow. Just read Avengers #33 and I really enjoyed it! Not completely sold on Aaron's voice yet but there's a lot more going on than meets the eye so I can overlook that for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Aaaooow. Just read Avengers #33 and I really enjoyed it! Not completely sold on Aaron's voice yet but there's a lot more going on than meets the eye so I can overlook that for now.
    I think there's likely a story driven reason for his voice being off.

But yeah... definately a wild issue. I don't think even the biggest MK fan could have imagined a more kick @$$ showing than that.

I don't know if this MK is for me.

I love Moon Knight, Daredevil and Punisher basically because they are street guys and not some super powerful beings.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Picked this up today. Definitely more going on than meets the eye. I did like seeing the different personas of Moon Knight in this issue. Still a huge fan of the Mr. Knight look.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Picked this up today. Definitely more going on than meets the eye. I did like seeing the different personas of Moon Knight in this issue. Still a huge fan of the Mr. Knight look.
    Yeah, the fact that hes using the Mr. Night look alone is a selling point for me. I wasn't sure if that would be used again. Glad it is.

Great to see Moon Knight in the latest issue of Avengers. I enjoyed how the character acknowledged his past mental states and subverted the theme that he's crazy. This time he isn't. Now to be fair, some of the moments were a little op. Taking down Thor, especially after the Thunder God got a herald of Galactus upgrade? Even with Khonshu, that's a stretch. However, I'm intrigued.

In any case, it's good to have this showing of Moon Knight.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

BANNED

Moon Knight was good today. I’m very interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Great to see Moon Knight in the latest issue of Avengers. I enjoyed how the character acknowledged his past mental states and subverted the theme that he's crazy. This time he isn't. Now to be fair, some of the moments were a little op. Taking down Thor, especially after the Thunder God got a herald of Galactus upgrade? Even with Khonshu, that's a stretch. However, I'm intrigued.

In the defense of the book I don't think Moon Knight himself overpowered Thor so much as he just had greater control over Thors hammer and THAT overpowered Thor. It might be a technicality... but we at least didn't see MK directly throwing down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post

I agree with you. Thor lost yet another fight under Aaron. This is getting ridiculous. With a Galactus upgrade he should have at least held his own. Yeah MK took down everyone but Thor should have got in shots like Iron Fist did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I agree with you. Thor lost yet another fight under Aaron. This is getting ridiculous. With a Galactus upgrade he should have at least held his own. Yeah MK took down everyone but Thor should have got in shots like Iron Fist did.
    The problem is if Thor had gotten any shots in, Thor would have won. MK isn't in Thors league, at least in a straight fight. The only hope he had to win was to avoid taking shots from Thor.