Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We do miss Seraphina.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    We do miss Seraphina.
    I am kind of hoping the Children decide to side with the mutants. They may be evolved through scientific acceleration, but they are not cyborgs, they are biologically evolved just through a super accelerated process. I think that Seraphina might choose to side with the X-Men, especially because Storm freed her, and because she sees Orchis and the other anti-mutant organizations as threats to the Children of the Vault!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

We do miss Seraphina.
    Props to Hickman for rotating characters in that we haven't seen in a hot minute.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am kind of hoping the Children decide to side with the mutants. They may be evolved through scientific acceleration, but they are not cyborgs, they are biologically evolved just through a super accelerated process. I think that Seraphina might choose to side with the X-Men, especially because Storm freed her, and because she sees Orchis and the other anti-mutant organizations as threats to the Children of the Vault!
    I like this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

X-Men is pretty much Cyclops and whomever else is needed for the job. Interesting take on the X-Men. It doesn't allow you to get invested in the cast unless you really love Cyclops (which I do).
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

FINALLY Silva is back!

Do we know why Pepe or RB didnt transition over to X-Men?

I feel like their art maybe would have diminished a lot of the criticism X-Men has been getting.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

I feel like their art maybe would have diminished a lot of the criticism X-Men has been getting.
    the work takes time

They did HoX/PoX biweekly/weekly with no delays. It wasnt realistic for them to jump into another biweekly series immediately

BANNED

Brevoort scooped them up.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I actually hope the CoV are the big bads... my biggest gripe with Hickman's relaunch is the mutants vs humans theme... it's so old.

I love the CoV and they don't seem like they would be for mutants or humans, which would make for great tension amongst the two groups as this threat could force them to work together.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Props to Hickman for rotating characters in that we haven't seen in a hot minute.

I like this.
    Rotating characters is actually one of the good few things that Hickman took from his Avengers but I would really like to see a book Quiet Council like New Avengers. That would be the REAL deal.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Serafina is amazing. I like her
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    X-Men is pretty much Cyclops and whomever else is needed for the job. Interesting take on the X-Men. It doesn't allow you to get invested in the cast unless you really love Cyclops (which I do).
    ...Unless you are invested in the entire X-Men cast (which I am) So I'm a very happy reader...YAY!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

...Unless you are invested in the entire X-Men cast (which I am) So I'm a very happy reader...YAY!!!
    Yeah i love rotating cast becuse i doubt Maggot or banshee or husk in a regular xmen team...but roatating they may show up...

Having said that i am sick of wolverine he is on x force this is his second time here and he is getting his own title...then again cable was here twice getting his own book and on fallen angrls but i am not sick of him yet...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Yeah i love rotating cast becuse i doubt Maggot or banshee or husk in a regular xmen team...but roatating they may show up...

Having said that i am sick of wolverine he is on x force this is his second time here and he is getting his own title...then again cable was here twice getting his own book and on fallen angrls but i am not sick of him yet...
    I don't think any of us expected Synch on a flagship title (before we knew about the resurrection protocols), or Darwin (without being a victim or something similar). I'd say every character will eventually show up, even though not always with the amount of spotlight some people might want.