Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I like the new direction but a book or mini with tales of the everyday life of Krakoa, linking it`s different territories would help to better understand the new direction imo.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I like the new direction but a book or mini with tales of the everyday life of Krakoa, linking it`s different territories would help to better understand the new direction imo.
    Actually, I’d agree with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Or the books will just increase demand for meticulously kept on panel documentation on the bathroom habits of all Krakoans+every human"Ally"
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Rotation allows everyone to be shown eventually.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Or the books will just increase demand for meticulously kept on panel documentation on the bathroom habits of all Krakoans+every human"Ally"
    lol I was talking more along the lines of one-shot little stories about a different X-character like we had with Utopia but I get why some fans would be tired of earing this.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I wanna know how a Krakoan bathroom works.

This book got a second read from me right away, This book is the vain of HoXPoX it was a solid story almost knocking it out of park but it had to focus a lot on set up for the future. I think it is going to be a fair criticism at some point when are these plot points are going to start paying off.

That said this book continues DoX theme of creating new enemies well in this case it is old enemies and it is not a spoiler but everyone knows who I am talking about but it is still supring that they are being used.And even more surprising they are being treated like a real threat they have always had potential to be bigger.

Oh yeah it is good to see Synch
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-29-2020 at 04:13 AM.

spoilers:
    The data page with Synch not being fully adjusted but putting on a brave face, then the Five bringing back Skin as a companion that would help him settle in better was such a great piece. I just keep rereading it, melting my heart all over.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Damn, this was absolutely great. Not exactly action-packed, but the art and writing were both great. I was afraid they'd fail critically before the mission, but then succeeding so far is much more terrifying. I hope we get a mini out of this mission in the future.

9/10

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Damn, this was absolutely great. Not exactly action-packed, but the art and writing were both great. I was afraid they'd fail critically before the mission, but then succeeding so far is much more terrifying. I hope we get a mini out of this mission in the future.

9/10
    I agree. The moment Hickman finally pulls through. A story that finally interconnects with the plot started in PoX/hoX. The art is awesome!!!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So.... what happened? I am really curious, but will not make it to the shops today. Someone please be kind enough to spoil me.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

PM Spoilers pls darlings

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    The data page with Synch not being fully adjusted but putting on a brave face, then the Five bringing back Skin as a companion that would help him settle in better was such a great piece. I just keep rereading it, melting my heart all over.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah I loved that, they're starting to give us some of the answers we've been asking.

The issue was really great. I'm so nervous about the team now.

spoilers:
    so I guess this team is getting the Exiles tittle
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Frost View Post
    spoilers:
    so I guess this team is getting the Exiles tittle
    end of spoilers
    It should. And it would be very interesting.