Default Ruins of Ravencroft: Dracula Final Page

The final page of the Ruins of Ravencroft: Dracula special reveals an important role for a major Spider-Man character.

Here's a link to a blog post on this. Even the title and the url are spoilers.

I'm not sure what this leads to in terms of the character's role in Spider-Man, but it's a bit unexpected to have him be such a big player in the Ravencroft mini-series, which elevates the status of that project.

And I'm going to make the assumption every follow-up post is going to include spoilers. This is a scene where the set-up isn't that important (the issue is largely a flashback to Ravencroft's early days, with the Spider-Man character popping up in a framing device so this is a rare spoiler where knowing just the one scene is enough to discuss the implications, although it was a solid one-shot that ties into one of the best bronze age Captain America stories; his showdown with Baron Blood by Roger Stern and John Byrne.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This . . . will be pain.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

He's back!!!! Yes, I can't wait to see what he does now. Been a long time coming!

Astonishing Member

Seriously, the world is rotten ot its core.

Even after the end of Dark Reign, even after parodying the Chameleon and attack NY with Spider-Slayers, even after causing a massacre as the Red Goblin.... Even with all that and more, a men as stinkingly rich as Norman Osborn can get out of it as nothing happened. Definitely, each day I'm more convinced that Frank Castle's modus operanti should be used by all superheroes. That is, if you know a bad guy is a bad guy, you eliminate him and that's punishment served.

iMan 42s

Dark Reign I kind of get but after Slott's run? Like sure he's not to blame for Red Goblin much post-bonding and their's nothing that could've been done with the Carnage incident but who looked at Norman Osborn and put him in charge of this? He's an international terrorist and frankly shouldn't have been in Ravencroft to begin with. He's a federal problem not the state which is going to make it baffling if it was Fisk who somehow gets him into this position (I haven't been to the shop yet so IDK).
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Seriously, the world is rotten ot its core.

Even after the end of Dark Reign, even after parodying the Chameleon and attack NY with Spider-Slayers, even after causing a massacre as the Red Goblin.... Even with all that and more, a men as stinkingly rich as Norman Osborn can get out of it as nothing happened. Definitely, each day I'm more convinced that Frank Castle's modus operanti should be used by all superheroes. That is, if you know a bad guy is a bad guy, you eliminate him and that's punishment served.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Dark Reign I kind of get but after Slott's run? Like sure he's not to blame for Red Goblin much post-bonding and their's nothing that could've been done with the Carnage incident but who looked at Norman Osborn and put him in charge of this? He's an international terrorist and frankly shouldn't have been in Ravencroft to begin with. He's a federal problem not the state which is going to make it baffling if it was Fisk who somehow gets him into this position (I haven't been to the shop yet so IDK).
    Cosigning both of you. I should mention that Norman is also apparently a member of the Power Elite, the cabal of power brokers that rose up in the wake of Secret Empire in Ta-Nehisi Coates's Captain America series, so Ravencroft might well be part of that angle as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I thought Ruins of Ravencoft: Dracula had a good story and the art was interesting.
    The double page with spoilers:
    all the villains going into the Ravencroft was great.And speaking of the villains that are in the end of the story.
    Will o' the Wisp and Conundrum being in the story looks quite intriguing to me.So before having read the first issue,this limited series is looking to have a interesting group of Villains.
    Norman Osborn being in the limited series was surprising.
    end of spoilers