Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    love the detail-10char

Attachment 96808
    That artist, Daniel Govar, does a great redesign series on the New Mutants, but I never got why Dani has Zombie posture... She's Chooser of the Slain, not the Slain.

Mighty Member

Love this picture.. I hope she gets some more love in the near future. I need her to get a huge push in the x books.

I know her back was hurting in this picture

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I know her back was hurting in this picture
    She got that Valkyrie strength.

Mirage.jpg

Check out this beautiful art twitter.com/TyRomsaArt/status/1279897465362120706/photo/1
    Last edited by andresdavidmr; 07-07-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by andresdavidmr View Post
    Mirage.jpg

Check out this beautiful art twitter.com/TyRomsaArt/status/1279897465362120706/photo/1
    Wow this is beautiful. I want see this dani. This person needs a job in comics..

One of my favorite Dani story

X-men Unlimited 42

Gotta love that old school Joshua Middleton art. Dani looks gorgeous here. One of the reasons I like the non A-List X-people more is because they get to have time off from super heroics to have these sorts of smaller scale character building adventures. They aren't just trying to save the world that hates and fears them, they live in that world too.

This story reminds me, has Moonstar ever had a romance with someone who wasn't a white dude? Cannonball, The FED that was related to Donald Pierce, X-Man(Ugh), the d-bag from this story. Am I missing anyone?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Gotta love that old school Joshua Middleton art. Dani looks gorgeous here. One of the reasons I like the non A-List X-people more is because they get to have time off from super heroics to have these sorts of smaller scale character building adventures. They aren't just trying to save the world that hates and fears them, they live in that world too.

This story reminds me, has Moonstar ever had a romance with someone who wasn't a white dude? Cannonball, The FED that was related to Donald Pierce, X-Man(Ugh), the d-bag from this story. Am I missing anyone?
    She flirted with Warpath back in the day. From nothing beyond that.
    Dani’s barely had a love life on panel.

mirage2.jpg

A cool interpretation of Dani's illusion powers. It's sad that she's been limited to just the neural arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

that looks so good! Sad that they're not tapping more into what her powers are.

Quote Originally Posted by andresdavidmr View Post
    mirage2.jpg

A cool interpretation of Dani's illusion powers. It's sad that she's been limited to just the neural arrow
    I like those too. Empathic driven illusions/arrows seems like a nice way to go.

So let me get this straight (I'm trade waiting), Dani's been reduced to just her arrows, and she's not even using them well? I'm getting the impression she's only in New Mutants for diversity points and because she's a favourite of the EIC. Am I wrong?

At least there's her appearance in X-men: Empyre to look forward to. Vita Ayala did a pretty good job writing Dani in Prisoner X.

Anyway, more art. I wanted to test how my new camera worked on pencil drawings, and I haven't drawn Dani for awhile, so:

IMG_20200728_150432_642.jpg

Thats beautiful

I didnt realize Dani was going to be in Empyre, but I am pumped now. Hopefully she does use her illusions there bc its stupid that they would give her a power downgrade