Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Yeah, she did something like that for Warpath, too, way back in OG X-Force. She'd probably be pretty good at it, though one would hope she got some training for it in college.

However, I don't know if it would free up her time, given how dysfunctional half the X-men are.
    Half! Half! You think only half of the X-Men need therapy?! Someone is an optimist.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

LOL, I meant to say half the island, but even at that...

More preview of Dani in the Claremont Anniversary Special
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/10/ch...ecial-preview/

I'm looking forward to next week, but I'm nervous at the same time. Four different writers (Claremont, Ayala, Aaron and his cowriter whose name I've forgotten) are going to be telling Dani's story over the next few months. That's a lot of opportunity to screw something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I'm looking forward to next week, but I'm nervous at the same time. Four different writers (Claremont, Ayala, Aaron and his cowriter whose name I've forgotten) are going to be telling Dani's story over the next few months. That's a lot of opportunity to screw something up.

Just to get them listed out, what will all of her appearances be? I want to make sure that I've got them all on my radar

I know about the Claremont anniversary special, Indigenous Voices, and also the Return of the Valkyries -- are there others?
    Last edited by rf2044; 12-14-2020 at 07:44 AM.

I think that's it, so far. Return of the Valkyries is supposed to come out twice in January.

Default FINALLY got my issue of Indigenous Voices today...

...Dani's story was really good! I'm biased, but it was the best one of the group. Cool art, too.

I ordered it back in October, then it never arrived, then last week I got a refund from the dealer with no other explanation. I pivoted and re-ordered, and it arrived like 3 days later. Wish I hadn't gone with the first vendor -- but better late than never. Got this variant cover version:

SEP200606.jpg

I agree the story was great and the best in the comic, although the art in the prologue was incredible, too. I love that cover! I've gone digital, so I don't get to choose the cover.

Claremont's Anniversary issue has been delayed. That does mean we get four Dani appearances in January, though. A good way to start the new year.

Request for a little help here. Does anyone know which comic issue this Dani appearance came in? It looks like it was when she was depowered, and went out to a bar with her teammates:

character_7891_f.jpg

The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to add all of her appearances to my collection, but can't track this one down.

Quote Originally Posted by rf2044 View Post
    Request for a little help here. Does anyone know which comic issue this Dani appearance came in? It looks like it was when she was depowered, and went out to a bar with her teammates:

character_7891_f.jpg

The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to add all of her appearances to my collection, but can't track this one down.
    Uncanny X-men during Fraction's run. It was early on so I am inclined to say 501 or 502

Today's New Mutants was some of the best Dani I've seen in a long time. Plus it was great to see Ayala and Reis display her powers RIGHT for a change. And if I'm not mistaken, Dani may even used her solid illusion powers from the Louise Simonson's run (but first seen in Dani's first appearance). spoilers:
    Her giant bad luck kitty looked like it actually swatted Warlock's arm
    end of spoilers

character_7891_f.jpg

That is so wierd, I saw a picture this morning that I think is from the same issue and was going to come here and ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Uncanny X-men during Fraction's run. It was early on so I am inclined to say 501 or 502
    Thanks, even if I'm not the one who asked. I can't remember if I have those or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Today's New Mutants was some of the best Dani I've seen in a long time. Plus it was great to see Ayala and Reis display her powers RIGHT for a change. And if I'm not mistaken, Dani may even used her solid illusion powers from the Louise Simonson's run (but first seen in Dani's first appearance). spoilers:
    Her giant bad luck kitty looked like it actually swatted Warlock's arm
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, that was a really good issue for Dani. I sooo wish she wasn't stuck babysitting, though. (And Anole and Dust shouldn't need babysitters by now, anyway.)
    Last edited by Arachne; 12-16-2020 at 04:34 PM.

BANNED

I would safely bet on dani taking jean's seat now

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

First of all, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hmmm -- not sure that it sounds like either of these issues, from the synopsis:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_501

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_502

First of all, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hmmm -- not sure that it sounds like either of these issues, from the synopsis:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_501

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_502
    Just checked my issues and its actually 503