Fantastic Member

Default Sabrina (CAOS Version) vs. Willow Rosenberg

Sabrina (CAOS version) vs. Willow Rosenberg (when she was a rookie witch). Who wins?

Rookie Willow? I'd say she loses to Sabrina. Willow started below Sabrina's level, her spells tended to backfire. Sabrina steadily improved. Although it's hard to say if you don't specify who gets access to what magical item and who can read from what magic book.

If by rookie witch you mean TV show Willow and not the goddess-witch she became in the comics...

Season 7 Willow could drain magical energies from other people.

She drained Kennedy and Anya's life forces to open a portal to bring Buffy back from getting her special Slayer axe... and she did it pretty quickly without them even able to react...

If you mean pre-Season 6 Willow, Season 5 Willow was capable of erecting barriers to block Glory and had low-level telekinesis. Her typical spells still took a while to cast, but she was capable of loading herself up with magics that could temporarily stun a god like Glory.

If you mean Season 3 Willow, she didn't really have much feats beyond casting a couple of spells that took a long time and required preparing complex rituals. Nothing battle-worthy.

Season 4 was a mixed bag, but her spells were usually complex rituals that took a long time to prepare and cast, and even then, they sometimes backfired. When they were successful though, she was capable of turning Buffy into Uber-Buffy, a reality-warping super warrior.
    Last edited by Sophicles; 01-25-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Fantastic Member

I was thinking more Season 4 Willow when I created this thread. I wanted a fair fight and I'm not sure if CAOS Sabrina is yet ready to take on later seasons Willow.