Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Default April 2020 Solicitations

Marvel's Solicitations for April 2020 are finally out and nobody has made a thread yet, so... I'm gonna.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-so...ns-april-2020/
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Astonishing Member

Mark me down for both POWER PACK #1 & NEW WARRIORS #1; as well as for the Issues tying into the A4: EMYIRE Event....!!!

Astonishing Member

X–MEN #10
    FANTASTIC FOUR #21
    WOLVERINE #3
    X-MEN: GOD LOVES, MAN KILLS EXTENDED CUT #1 (OF 2)
    GIANT–SIZE X–MEN: NIGHTCRAWLER #1
    MARVEL #2 (OF 6)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA: MARVELS SNAPSHOT #1
    X–MEN: MARVELS SNAPSHOT #1
    SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: ALIEN REALITY #5 (OF 5)
    VENOM #25
    BLACK CAT #11
    RAVENCROFT #4 (OF 5)
    DR. STRANGE #5
    DOCTOR DOOM #7
    IMMORTAL HULK: THE THRESHING PLACE #1
    IMMORTAL HULK #34
    AVENGERS #33
    GHOST RIDER #7

Maybe:
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN #15

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Looking forward to Eve Ewing's take on The Champions. Her Riri run was really good and I liked the way she wrote Miles and Nadia when they guest starred, so I think she'll have a good feel for the others as well.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I'm going to have to see what they do with Moon Knight over in Avengers, but having him be some kind of Khonshu warlord doesn't look the best....

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Oh, lol. That thread title did not help me. I just look for April Solicitations in thread titles and arrange by descending.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Empyre #1-2
    Empyre #0 Avengers
    Guardians of the Galaxy #4
    Thor #5
    Giant Size X-Men: Nightcrawler #1
    Wolverine #3
    X-Force #10
    X-Men #10
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

TRUE BELIEVERS: INTRODUCING THE BLACK WIDOW #1
    Reprinting material from Tales of Suspense (1959) #52–53
    TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – RED GUARDIAN #1
    Reprinting Avengers (1963) #43
    TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW & THE AMAZING SPIDER–MAN #1
    Reprinting Amazing Spider–Man (1963) #86
    TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – AMAZING ADVENTURES #1
    Reprinting material from Amazing Adventures (1970) #1–2
    X-MEN: GOD LOVES, MAN KILLS EXTENDED CUT #1 (OF 2)
    MARVELS X #4 (of 6)
    FANTASTIC FOUR EPIC COLLECTION: THE NAME IS DOOM TPB

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Oh, lol. That thread title did not help me. I just look for April Solicitations in thread titles and arrange by descending.
    Yeah, the thread title should've been "Marvel Solicitations for April, where are they?", not "marvel for April where is it". But I didn't make the thread, I only posted the solicitations when they turned up - and the thread never got replied to before this one was created, so clearly you're not the only one who missed it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'll be getting: Empyre #1 and #2, Empyre #0 Avengers, Empyre Handbook #1, Marvel Zombies Resurrection #1, True Believers: Introducing the Black Widow #1, True Believers: Black Widow and The Avengers#1, True Believers: Black Widow-Taskmaster #1, Taskmaster #1, The Punisher Vs. Barracuda #1, Iron Man 2020 #4, Rescue #2, Force Works 2020 #3, 2020 Iron Heart #1, Black Cat #11, Avengers #33, Aero #10, Tarot: Avengers/Defenders TPB and Heroes Reborn: Avengers TPB. Very big month for me.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

DOCTOR DOOM #7
    DR. STRANGE #5
    FANTASTIC FOUR # 666
    FF/X-MEN #4

And something going on with the plethora of Empyre tie-ins. There's a series, an FF side mini, and regular series tie-ins.