Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I think Foolkiller could make for a great movie. I'm not sure if you'd consider him a Spider-man character or not, but the first time I was exposed to him was in a Spider-man story so I'm going to count him.
    He's a Defenders villain. The first of many Marvel-wide villains that Roger Stern pitted Spider-Man against in his run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    He's a Defenders villain. The first of many Marvel-wide villains that Roger Stern pitted Spider-Man against in his run.
    He only appeared in three Defenders issues, while the original character started in the pages of Man-Thing. Gerber who created the first incarnation, then introduced Salinger in Omega the Unknown #9, after a cameo in the previous issue (written by Stern). BTW, he used Salinger for the first time in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man (1977) #58, and by then, Stern had already recycled Cobra (from Thor, Daredevil and Captain America fame), Power Man (Avengers), Gideon Mace (Luke Cage), Nitro (Captain Marvel), Jack O'Lantern (Machine Man) and Killer Shrike (Hulk). So not quite the first Marvel-wide villain he used.

And i we go by number of appearances, he'd be a Deadpool villain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    And i we go by number of appearances, he'd be a Deadpool villain.
    Number of appearances is all anyone should go by. And yeah, Foolkiller is definitely more Wade Wilson's speed.