Default Cure the Corona Virus

You get simultaneously contacted by Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, Mojo Jojo, the Master (DW), Voldemort, and Lore (TNG).

They tell you they have the cure for, and vaccine to, the corona virus. They offer to distribute these throughout the world.

However, you have to consent to be an indentured servant for one of them, in their universe, for a period of ten years, after which you get sent home with $10 million dollars (taxes paid, all legal).

They promise not to kill you, to release your bond as scheduled, and to send you home again with your reward (or you may choose to stay with reward). But they reserve the right to "discipline" you if your service is unsatisfactory.

By Plot God fiat, you know intuitively that all the above is true.

Do you accept? And if so, whom do you choose?

Dr Doom. He probably treats his subjects the best.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, I'd say Doom or Lex. The others... are not particularly nice.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan