Red face make believe you're a BAD PERSON: lets do some DC terrorism

so here's the situation, you are a bad guy and find yourself in the DC universe with all your comic book knowledge, becoming a villain known as "Billie The Matchmaker". you're niche? networking. Basically your job is to connect villains together to best perform complex crimes and take down various heroes that the villain(s) in question would have trouble with. Your next assignment is to orchestrate a nationwide strike on all the current core members of the Justice League with 2-3 men villain strike teams.

here are your targets:

Superman*
    Batman*
    Wonder Woman*
    Green Lantern (John Stewart)
    Hawkgirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    The Flash*
    Cyborg (yes i know he's in JLO but i'm including him anyway, don't @me)

*marked for death only, too dangerous for submission or capture

how do you pull it off

**bonus**: bonus point if you explain your choices or have an actual plan to take them out. but these are Whose Line rules so the points don't matter.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Hire Lobo.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Hire Lobo.
    Sounds right.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Make believe I'm a bad person?
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    so here's the situation, you are a bad guy and find yourself in the DC universe with all your comic book knowledge, becoming a villain known as "Billie The Matchmaker". you're niche? networking. Basically your job is to connect villains together to best perform complex crimes and take down various heroes that the villain(s) in question would have trouble with. Your next assignment is to orchestrate a nationwide strike on all the current core members of the Justice League with 2-3 men villain strike teams.

here are your targets:

Superman*
    Batman*
    Wonder Woman*
    Green Lantern (John Stewart)
    Hawkgirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    The Flash*
    Cyborg (yes i know he's in JLO but i'm including him anyway, don't @me)

*marked for death only, too dangerous for submission or capture

how do you pull it off

**bonus**: bonus point if you explain your choices or have an actual plan to take them out. but these are Whose Line rules so the points don't matter.
    Oh, I like this thread.

So I can recruit any group of villains? Oh....that's easy.

To take out Superman, I hire Deadshot, Mammoth, and Enchantress. Enchantress makes a magic demon bullet. I mean, she's got the juice for that right? Mammoth's job is to fight Superman. He's loud, he's slow, and he'll keep Clark's attention. Deadshot, from the other side of the city, pulls the trigger.

Batman.....can I go off world here? I hire Mongul, Sinestro, and Calculator. I use Calc to scramble satellite relays (to keep anyone from noticing Warworld) and have Warworld send a big giant F*CK YOU missile at Wayne Manor from the far side of Mars, somewhere around 9:00 am; when I know Bruce is at home and asleep after a night of crime fighting. Sinestro's job is to distract people like Superman who would actually see the big giant F*CK YOU missile and stop it.

For Flash, I'll just hire Chronos and Deathstroke. Zoom has shown us that you can go back in time and screw with Barry's history, so I'll just have Chronos go back to when Barry was a baby, and have Deathstroke "baby Hitler" the situation. I wouldn't trust Chronos to do the job right on his own.

Wonder Woman.....what kind of range does Warp have? You know what, doesn't matter. I hire Warp and Doctor Sivana. Sivana makes whatever upgrades are necessary to Warp's costume, and then Warp portals Diana into the sun. Just to make sure it goes right, I'll get Lobo in there to throw Diana into the portal.

J'onn is, regretfully, an easy kill. I bring in Despero to counter J'onn's telepathy and physical abilities, then get Heat Wave to pull the trigger.

Hawkgirl could likely be taken down with Cheetah and Cheshire. I'll add in Lady Shiva just to make sure the job gets done. No fliers, I know, but that'll make Kendra think she's got an easy way out and make her over confident. So Cheetah and Cheshire cook up some serious poison between them, all the ladies cover their blades and claws, and the problem is solved. Even if Kendra does get away she won't last long.

For Aquaman I just hire Lobo and Black Manta. I have Manta set up some scheme on land. Orin won't be able to stay away from that, and when he shows up Lobo does what Lobo does.

Cyborg....ah man, poor Vic. I get Hank Henshaw to counter Vic's technopathy (and have Henshaw bring his Manhunters, if he still controls them), and use Hector Hammond to shut Vic's brain down.

EDIT: Someone reminded me I need to laugh maniacally.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They all laughed at me! Told me my posts were too long!! We'll see who laughs last! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ascended; 01-25-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Make believe I'm a bad person?
    yes, imagine you're a really bad dude.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Oh, I like this thread.

To take out Superman, I hire Deadshot, Mammoth, and Enchantress. Enchantress makes a magic demon bullet. I mean, she's got the juice for that right? Mammoth's job is to fight Superman. He's loud, he's slow, and he'll keep Clark's attention. Deadshot, from the other side of the city, pulls the trigger.

Batman.....can I go off world here? I hire Mongul, Sinestro, and Calculator. I use Calc to scramble satellite relays (to keep anyone from noticing Warworld) and have Warworld send a big giant F*CK YOU missile at Wayne Manor from the far side of Mars, somewhere around 9:00 am; when I know Bruce is at home and asleep after a night of crime fighting. Sinestro's job is to distract people like Superman who would actually see the big giant F*CK YOU missile and stop it.

For Flash, I'll just hire Chronos and Deathstroke. Zoom has shown us that you can go back in time and screw with Barry's history, so I'll just have Chronos go back to when Barry was a baby, and have Deathstroke "baby Hitler" the situation. I wouldn't trust Chronos to do the job right on his own.

Wonder Woman.....what kind of range does Warp have? You know what, doesn't matter. I hire Warp and Doctor Sivana. Sivana makes whatever upgrades are necessary to Warp's costume, and then Warp portals Diana into the sun. Just to make sure it goes right, I'll get Lobo in there to throw Diana into the portal.

J'onn is, regretfully, an easy kill. I bring in Despero to counter J'onn's telepathy and physical abilities, then get Heat Wave to pull the trigger.

Hawkgirl could likely be taken down with Cheetah and Cheshire. I'll add in Lady Shiva just to make sure the job gets done. No fliers, I know, but that'll make Kendra think she's got an easy way out and make her over confident. So Cheetah and Cheshire cook up some serious poison between them, all the ladies cover their blades and claws, and the problem is solved. Even if Kendra does get away she won't last long.

For Aquaman I just hire Lobo and Black Manta. I have Manta set up some scheme on land. Orin won't be able to stay away from that, and when he shows up Lobo does what Lobo does.

Cyborg....ah man, poor Vic. I get Hank Henshaw to counter Vic's technopathy (and have Henshaw bring his Manhunters, if he still controls them), and use Hector Hammond to shut Vic's brain down.
    oof that's rough, not just the baby murder, if barry dies that early wouldn't that undo the entire speedforce? a lot of people throughout space and time would be affected without knowing why, that's some villainous ****. i don't think Henshaw would be able to handle Vic's New Genesisian tech, Hammond attacking his human brain might do the trick tho. man, if that's how he goes out that's a tragic way for Vic to go, having the most human side of him be taken and leaving just a hunk of meat and robot parts.

currently following:

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Oh, I like this thread.

Get out of here, Lex. Always you and your CBR trolling��

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Oh, I like this thread.

you forgot to laugh maniacally.

Spectacular Member

Terrorists don't think they are bad person...

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Nobody can outsmart the Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakel View Post
    Terrorists don't think they are bad person...
    but ever so often they are, but just for you, make believe you're a bad person who thinks he's a good person

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    oof that's rough, not just the baby murder, if barry dies that early wouldn't that undo the entire speedforce? a lot of people throughout space and time would be affected without knowing why, that's some villainous ****. i don't think Henshaw would be able to handle Vic's New Genesisian tech, Hammond attacking his human brain might do the trick tho. man, if that's how he goes out that's a tragic way for Vic to go, having the most human side of him be taken and leaving just a hunk of meat and robot parts.
    Henshaw....yeah, I dunno if he could take Vic, tech for tech. I "think" Henshaw's made of Kryptonian technology, which wouldn't be the equal of New Gods tech but would still be pretty damn good.....but he's also got all those Kryptonian powers too. But whether he can take Vic or not is a non-issue, he's just there to keep the cybernetics busy while Hammond tuns Vic's brains into scrambled eggs. Once Vic is brain dead, his cybernetics will try to reboot him but without conscious thought the firewalls will be weaker. So there's a window of opportunity there where the two villains can take Vic down for good.

And would "baby hitler-ing" Barry destroy the whole speed force? Well, if you believe what Zoom claimed, yes. Yes it would. Wouldn't that be just....awful.

mwahaha.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.