Incredible Member

Default Sabrina Spellman (Netflix) vs Alucard (Hellsing)

The Queen Of Hell vs The No Life King

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

You might want to chuck a spoiler alert up for Sabrina's description, given that it's something that happens in a series that came out a couple of days ago.

I've still got 2 episodes to go, so I'm sure she's going to get some amp here, but nothing I've seen yet makes it look like she can do anything but be ruthlessly destroyed by Alucard.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

The No Life King? How many max level characters does Alucard have in World of Warcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    The No Life King? How many max level characters does Alucard have in World of Warcraft?
    Well he had at least 3,000,000 souls living inside of him at one point.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Unless Sabrina suddenly has seriously high end bullet timing feats she's just getting shot in the head at the start of the fight.

Not sure what the expectation was here?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I have finished the series now, and yeah, she's very, very dead. She has no way to do anything before Alucard kills her in any number of ways, or just mindwhammies her, as she's quite vulnerable to that exact trick being done by... well, her version of Alucard.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan