Incredible Member

Default Xum Yukinori & Wonder Woman

I was catching up on The Line It Is Drawn columns and learned that, sadly, Xum Yukinori died earlier this month. There's a great tribute to him here, and all of the drawings he did for the column are here.

This is Wonder Woman related in that I always looked forward to the times he would include Wonder Woman in his drawings. He had so much talent, was clever in his artistic choices, and clearly had a great affection for The Super Friends. I'm just going to post a few of my favorite WW-themed contributions to the column, but there's more to peruse at that posted collection. Belatedly, RIP Professor.

xum-yukinori-56.jpg

xum-yukinori-164.jpg

xum-yukinori-236.jpg

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Xum was an incredibly talented creator that should have been hired on by DC a long time ago. His work was phenomenal. I'd known him for over a decade and was sad to find out that he passed about a month ago. He was one of the undiscovered greats!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.