Incredible Member

Default October Faction on Netflix

I'm through the first 5 episodes and I have to say, it's surprisingly good. It deserves people checking it out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    I'm through the first 5 episodes and I have to say, it's surprisingly good. It deserves people checking it out.
    Gotta agree. I almost missed it though, needs more promo

I watched the whole thing and I liked it. However, I think they tried to cram in too many plot threads for the first season. So the ending felt overstuffed and yet some things didn't get as fleshed out as they could have been. Still, I'm looking forward to next season.

Incredible Member

I’m on episode 6 right now and I’m really enjoying this show. I agree that it does need more promo though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I watched the whole thing and I liked it. However, I think they tried to cram in too many plot threads for the first season. So the ending felt overstuffed and yet some things didn't get as fleshed out as they could have been. Still, I'm looking forward to next season.
    Agreed. I still don't understand/know why Alice was being hunted by the werewolf guy

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed. I still don't understand/know why Alice was being hunted by the werewolf guy
    Yeah, that was left too wide open considering when it was introduced. We know she joined his faction and then did something they punished her for. What that could be is still up in the air.

There's also the fact that Moshe's group was supposedly fighting a war against Presidio yet we only see them hunting/killing other monsters?

And what happened with Fred???