Spectacular Member

Default Dark Horse's Count Crowley comic series

Hi this Dark Horse's Count Crowley comic series is nice read reminds me of Nocturals,

Is there going to be any more mini series?,

I know that the Horror Movie Host as Monster Hunter is not new so if I used in Writing I wouldn't get in trouble.

LW

Spectacular Member

Still wondering if Dark Horse series is going to be any more?,

LW

Not seeing any current plans in their solicitations, the collected volume was released in February. Worth noting the writer is probably still busy with Hollywood things; he plays a role in the upcoming Dune movie, and next year's Suicide Squad movie, so maybe they're still shooting for that one?
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Not seeing any current plans in their solicitations, the collected volume was released in February. Worth noting the writer is probably still busy with Hollywood things; he plays a role in the upcoming Dune movie, and next year's Suicide Squad movie, so maybe they're still shooting for that one?
    My two favourite things coming next year. Will check his comics out now that I made the connection

Spectacular Member

Didn't know that the Writer was an Actor?, would explain why there hasn't bin a new series released yet and I can't seem to write my own comic a 44 year old person with really bad Grammer.

LW