Mighty Member

Default Full List of Superheroes of Tim,Bart,Cassie and Conners Generation

Hello,

I wanted to create a (more or less) complete List of their Generation:

-Stephanie (Spoiler)
    -Cassandra Cain
    -Arrowette
    -Mia Dearden
    -Ravager (she was already in Dicks Generation, but she could also be counted to Tims Generation)
    -Raven (she was in Titans and also in Damians Team)
    -Secret
    -The Ray
    -Slobo
    -Lorena (Aquagirl)
    -Miss Martian
    -Supergirl (Kara should be more or less in Conners age right now or?)
    -Blue Beetle III
    -Kid Devil
    -Solstice
    -Bunker
    -Zachary Zatara
    -Bombshell
    -Young Frankenstein
    -Osiris
    -Static
    -Traci13
    -Black Alice
    -Kid Eternity
    -Aura
    -Half-Life
    -Hero Cruz
    -Kaliber II
    -Sparx
    -Terra II
    -Hot Shot
    -Red Star
    -Mirage
    -Thunder
    -Lightning

This should be more or less complete or?

Please add names, if you remember someone else..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    -Raven (she was in Titans and also in Damians Team)
    She belongs more in Dicks Generation.

-The Ray
    He was shortly part of Young justice but he is iirc a few years older then the YJ4.

-Supergirl (Kara should be more or less in Conners age right now or?)
    That really depends on the version of Supergirl, the original Version would be much older.

-Terra II
    IIRc the same age as Terra I, which means Beast Boys age and therefore imo to old.

-Hot Shot
    He belongs in the 1996 Teen Titans, and is therefore kind of between the usual Generations (and if you list him you need to list also Argent, Risk, Prysm and Fringe).

-Red Star
    Belongs in Dicks Generation, he was introduce in the orginal Teen titans in the 1960s.

-Mirage
    member of the Team Titans also Dicks Generation.

-Thunder
    Had allready finished by the Time she become a hero, and member of Dick's incarnation of the Outsiders, kind of between Generation but probaly closer to Dicks.

I think there are the few more JSA members that might fit, but they might have also been a few years older:
    - Star Girl
    - Jakeem Thunder
    - Cyclone
    - King Chimera
    - Wildcat (Thomas "Tom" Bronson)

The Marvel Family might also fall into roughly the right age range, but there ages are also kind of problematic.
    Last edited by Aahz; 01-27-2020 at 12:14 PM.

The New 52 Shazam Family are definitely Tim's generation. Stargirl is also Tim's generation. And correct about Red Star. He's actually the silver age Starfire, renamed in New Teen Titans because of Kori, who it was revealed Dick had named after the Russian hero!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Empress is missing on your list.

Misfit would also fall into the right age.

Harper Row is also Tims age

Duke Thomas and the rest of the We Are Robin Team are also around their age.

Jason Todd is also strange case, he was pre Flashpoint around the same age as Cassandra Cain, and was a originally around the age of Kid Devil.

EDIT:
    Anarky should also fall into that generation.
    Last edited by Aahz; 01-27-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The New 52 Shazam Family are definitely Tim's generation.
    To me they are kind of outside the usual DC generation.
    I mean they are Golden Age characters, while the YJ4 were created post COIE.

Shazam got fully rebooted though, so they're not the same characters as the pre-Flashpoint or pre-Crisis versions. Current Billy is 16, Mary is 18. That's the same age range as the YJ4.

Raven was de-aged to 17 in New 52, along with Beast Boy, but both seemed to be aged back up to where they should be when working with Nightwing again in the last Titans book.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-27-2020 at 05:30 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Raven was de-aged to 17 in New 52, along with Beast Boy, but both seemed to be aged back up to where they should be when working with Nightwing again in the last Titans book.
    Have they been aged up?

I seem to remember Raven having romantic moments with Wallace in Teen Titans during Rebirth. He's only fifteen at most so she has to be around there unless some other shenanigans happened.

I thought Kara was in her 20s?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member

Shazam got fully rebooted though, so they're not the same characters as the pre-Flashpoint or pre-Crisis versions. Current Billy is 16, Mary is 18. That's the same age range as the YJ4.

Question if we wnat to list Characters that really belong into this Generation, or also characters that ended there due to wired down ageing shenanigans and might down the road shift even to younger generations.

I mean Raven was clearly created as member of the NTT and was roughly the age of the Fab5, she doesn't really belong into the YJ4 Generation.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I thought Kara was in her 20s?
    No, she's 16. She went to school in her Rebirth series. The TV show aged her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Have they been aged up?

I seem to remember Raven having romantic moments with Wallace in Teen Titans during Rebirth. He's only fifteen at most so she has to be around there unless some other shenanigans happened.
    That relationship ended the same day. They kissed in Teen Titans, and Wallace mentioned they'd broken up in the Flash issue released at the same time! But that was before Raven was aged up... it would've been in the No Justice mini that that happened, as that's also when the silver age Justice League origin was restored to continuity (and with Cyborg therefore no longer being a founder, it means his Titans history is back, which means so is Raven's). Raven was clearly no longer under the status quo from Teen Titans and her solo book when Nightwing recruited her for the post-No Justice Titans. She was older.

Extraordinary Member

as that's also when the silver age Justice League origin was restored to continuity (and with Cyborg therefore no longer being a founder, it means his Titans history is back, which means so is Raven's).
    When did this happen?
    I'm also not sure if you can really conclude that a retcon in JL put NTT automatically back into continuity.

It's backed up by flashbacks related to Wally West and Nightwing.

No Justice mentioned that Martian Manhunter had been a League founder, and Priest's JL run just before that established the League formed 15 years ago instead of five. That's when both the Justice League and Teen Titans got their histories back.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-28-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Current Billy is 16, Mary is 18.
    They're not twins anymore? (I haven't followed any incarnation of the Marvel Family since Captain Marvel changed his name to Shazam (not for that reason, though)!)
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Nope. Completely unrelated. And Freddy is blonde now. They're not the same characters as they were 10 years ago.