Default Death Battle: Miles Morales vs. Static

Pretty interesting episode.

Nicely animated.

blue apron is back for another season yeah didnt see miles wining this one at all. That electro dig though was funny and probably true
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Man, I actually forgot just how absurd Virgil's feats got. I think the minute they pointed out how he can reattach his limbs was when I knew Miles was going to lose. Actually dug the voice acting here to boot. Whoever they got to play Virgil did a good job of imitating Phil Lamarr.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Like this series; they usually do a pretty decent job of being impartial in picking the person who would win (only one I saw that I disagreed with was one where Wolverine lost and that was because I didn't feel like it was adequately explained why his strikes hadn't killed the other character first; the science behind the death move on Wolverine did make sense). I do question if some of the feats they tally on characters are taking exaggerations literally, but they do do that evenly.

Would really like to see them do Cassandra Cain Batgirl vs. X-23; it's so funny that two similar characters debuted at rival companies within a few years of each other and I have wondered about that often on.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)