Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xmen monday 45

I like that Logan is now a part of the Summers family. I know there are hints about his status with Jean (who I would think is technically not a Summers anymore) but I think Wolverine being a Summers shows that Scott and Logan have mended their friendship. The schism is long over. They are on good terms and they are like brothers in arms. Scott took Logan in and invited him to live on the Moon with him and the other folks he loves (like Jean, his kids, his brothers, etc).

Of course there is the potential open relationship thing which may or may not be validated. It might just be something that is hinted at but never confirmed. Something that will long tease fans but also serve to stop the never ending shipping wars.

On another note, I have bought Wolverine books before and I am going to check this out because 1. Ben Percy 2. X-force characters are going to guest star at least in the first issue.

The X-men Monday article was decent. I always wonder what is up with the attempts at humor in these interviews. I guess they are trying to make the article more entertaining..?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What would Scott and Logan's baby look like?
    Add glowing eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What would Scott and Logan's baby look like?
    Lazer claws for eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Lazer claws for eyes
    Light sabers for claws
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 01-27-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Light savers for claws
    What if the claws are eyes that shoot laser claws that explode in to eyes that shoot lazer claws?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...enjamin-percy/

AIPT: You touched on them a bit earlier, but Laura and Gabby kept the Wolverine legacy alive and well while Logan was “dead.” Can we expect to see Logan finally get some quality time with his extended family (and Daken too) in this series?
    Benjamin: Stay tuned. To Wolverine. And to X-Force.
    So this is a confirmation, finally a writer explores the snikt family this is what I've been waiting for!
    Be kind, it's FREE

BANNED

Everything sounds great except Gabby. Krakoa should reject her clone of a clone nonsense. Too impure.

I can't help but picture Nanny's mouth in your avatar moving when I read what you write. Fantastic.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Take Jean put of this, if people want Logan and Scott together fine but don't drag her on this
    The last thing i want is sexist third wheel jokes

Never felt like he was part of Summers family, but on Hickman's head he is.
    "On the main writer's head and, therefore, on the books that are written by him and like-minded individuals, Logan is a Summers"

Scorching hot take, kid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    okk great interview. Love Percy's way w/ words, especially how he describes Logan, you can tell he's 100% into this.
    Im surprised he dropped so much info about the stories. Based on his references (hellooo memento?? silence of the lambs??? hell yes) I can see this panning out as the most fun x-book out, in a characteristically depraved sense of course.
    The Laura and Gabby hints....I see you. And I welcome you.
    Also, he mentioned Logan being a part of the summers family a couple times. Interested to see how everyone feels about this
    Agreed. It was a good interview, especially about the tropes that he mentioned, which are going to be an influence on Wolverine's upcoming.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-27-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Take Jean put of this, if people want Logan and Scott together fine but don't drag her on this
    The last thing i want is sexist third wheel jokes.
    ? I'm not making any sexist third wheel jokes. I never have. I support the Jean/Scott/Logan OT3 as in all of them with each other.

Logan is the last person who should ever take the Summers name, and that includes Apocalypse and Sinister.

Yeah, that's right. I would take them being Summers before Logan.

I'd never think of picking up a Wolverine solo but Percy has been writing the best book of Dawn of X so he has my trust. And the art is decent.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Everything sounds interesting and i'm hoping thay Percy run is at least a bit better than decent (i need a good run with classic Wolverine after the s#$% pile that was Cornell's run).

He’s surrounded by his family (not just Laura and Daken and Gabby, but the Summers)"
    Except for this i like Laura and i'm willing to give Daken and Gabby the benefit of the doubt. But i'm really not into the idea of him being part of the Summer family, oh well...i hope that is not too painfull.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Everything sounds interesting and i'm hoping thay Percy run is at least a bit better than decent (i need a good run with classic Wolverine after the s#$% pile that was Cornell's run).

Second this!
    Yes please! I need a good Wolverine/Logan run!