Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Is there an Injustice 3 game in the works?

Does anyone know if there is another Injustice game on the horizon?
    Assassinate Putin!

There's an intro between two Joker's in Mortal Kombat 11 that kind of teases it.

I'd be surprised if Netherealm doesn't get around to it eventually.

Not that's offical but I'd bet good money its happening. Wish they would do a Marvel one, I've never been a fan of the MVC and the last one was awfull

Most likely, they have a good thing going on right now releasing an Injustice game, then a MK one, then Injustice, then MK again.

Why stop?

iMan 42s

April 16, 2013
    April 7, 2015
    May 11, 2017
    April 23, 2019

It seems that if we simply follow trends then the next game is already in production and will hit release somewhere in 2021. Assuming there is an Injustice 3 and Netherrealm has a year "off" between releases it makes some sense it would release in 2021. It will be hitting the next generation of consoles however so it will be interesting if the gap widens due to the new hardware or not (if anything is in production).
    If anything is even happening then we could possibly see it at E3 this year given past releases have been in May and April.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I don't know which direction they would go though, considering they technically left 2 on a player decision thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't know which direction they would go though, considering they technically left 2 on a player decision thing.
    They resolved the "Bad Ending" in a He-Man comic, so the "Good Ending" is probably what's canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They resolved the "Bad Ending" in a He-Man comic, so the "Good Ending" is probably what's canon.
    I admit, I wonder what direction Damian, Jason, Damian's sister, and a few others take in that "good ending", but that could easily be covered in a DLC/1 comic issue.