Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Atlantis isn’t on the Ocean Floor or not at the deepest parts of the ocean. We’ve seen Aquaman go deeper when he fought the trench or rescued Atlanteans from Volcanic vents or fought Martian Manhunter

We’ve seen Orm go deeper in his Year of the Villain oneshot. Royal Atlanteans are just superior

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Atlantis isn’t on the Ocean Floor or not at the deepest parts of the ocean. We’ve seen Aquaman go deeper when he fought the trench or rescued Atlanteans from Volcanic vents or fought Martian Manhunter

We’ve seen Orm go deeper in his Year of the Villain oneshot. Royal Atlanteans are just superior
    I'm fine with that. I'm just saying Aquaman is strong because he is FREAKING strong. The ocean depths doesn't contribute much to his AMAZING strength.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

I’d treat it the same way as Thor being not just physically superior to other Asgardians but being superior to his sibling as well. Something in the blood

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    IIRC, the current Damage fought Superman to a standstill and only lost because his time ran out.

What do you have showing Atom in Superman's strength area?
    MONARCH....
    Monarch fought against Chris Kent,Red Son Superman and Classic Superman...at the same time..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    MONARCH....
    Monarch fought against Chris Kent,Red Son Superman and Classic Superman...at the same time..
    Monarch?!? Captain Atom in a power suit? Is that what your going with?
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-31-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Captain Atom could wipe the floor with half the names on this list. I am talking the post Crisis version that was a member of the League too, bit the overpowered Doctor Manhatten lite version they had for a while there. Cap has gone man to man with Superman in the past and at least held his own.