Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I've always wanted a sequel to the movie Willow. It's one of my absolute favorite movies and I thought there was a lot of potential for sequels. It looks like I may even get my wish albeit in tv series form(which could be even better than a movie sequel) for Disney Plus-

https://www.cbr.com/disney-plus-will...warwick-davis/

I will be super excited if it is greenlit.
    Yeah, this is interesting to me. I really would like to see if Val Kilmer can get involved (if he's interested / still up for it), but also intrigued by how the character of Willow, when we last saw him, was on the very first steps towards becoming an actual magician, and, however many years or decades later this is, could well be a serious magic-worker, and not just a stage magician with some magic acorns and a disappearing pig trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, this is interesting to me. I really would like to see if Val Kilmer can get involved (if he's interested / still up for it), but also intrigued by how the character of Willow, when we last saw him, was on the very first steps towards becoming an actual magician, and, however many years or decades later this is, could well be a serious magic-worker, and not just a stage magician with some magic acorns and a disappearing pig trick.
    I'd be up for any of the original cast returning. And yeah I would love to see how Willow and Elora Danan have turned out over the years. In the novels written by Chris Claremont Willow became quite powerful, but went under a different name and became much harder. I wouldn't mind seeing a powerful Willow that still retains more of his personality from the movie( and still has his family).

Mighty Member

More M.Night super human movies. How about a woman with electro chemical abilities similar to that of an electric eel who gets back at those abusing her. An average guy who suffers a head injury that makes his intelligence greater - he creates amazing weaponry to fight crime. A pair of twins stirred up by each others adrenaline. The clover people could get involved and some of the superhumans go back centuries...

For years I wanted a Zoolander sequel, but then they made one and I wish it never existed.

A:BA was a top shelf movie that was loyal to the source material. James Cameron needs to commit to Alita once & for all.

For me, I need a sequel to John Carpenter's The THING. Movie was a theatrical flop, but became a unanimous adored cult-classic that found it's audience later on. This is one of Carpenter's finest cinematic achievement's & it needs to let us know which of the last two "known" survivors was human & which was a "Thing".
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-25-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    A:BA was a top shelf movie that was loyal to the source material. James Cameron needs to commit to Alita once & for all.

For me, I need a sequel to John Carpenter's The THING. Movie was a theatrical flop, but became a unanimous adored cult-classic that found it's audience later on. This is one of Carpenter's finest cinematic achievement's & it needs to let us know which of the last two "known" survivors was human & which was a "Thing".

All they do is remaking The Thing over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Yes, but poorly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Apparently the full non-published novel version of the story that started it all was recently discovered and we're getting the Universal/Blumhouse version of it. Thingening the big screen for the 4th time!

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...riginal-novel/

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Apparently the full non-published novel version of the story that started it all was recently discovered and we're getting the Universal/Blumhouse version of it. Thingening the big screen for the 4th time!

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...riginal-novel/
    Horrible news since blumhouse has their hands on this. Everything they touch turns to turds in their hands.

Killer Clowns from Outer Space
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I remember Cameron saying that he named it Alita: Battle Angel instead of Battle Angel Alita so the sequels would be in the "Alita: [Adjective] Angel" format. He said "Alita: Fallen Angel" was a possible title to the first followup, and "Alita: Avenging Angel" as a possible title to that followup.

Elf II.
    Everyone knows baby means sequel.

Hellboy or Constantine
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Mighty Member

Hoodwinked : ending similar to Watchmen where it's the pretty cartoon princess who's the villain planning a terrible scheme...

Inception (2010)