Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

"Lord of Illusion" - I liked Bakula playing a daker character, neck-deep in the occult. It's Bakula, so he's still a nicer, american Constantine, but having him in Clive Barker's universe had a lot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Inception (2010)
    There can be no sequel. That was the point of the ending.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Inception (2010)
    Wait huh? Maybe another movie in that world with people entering dreams but not with those characters. Otherwise it would take away from the original

Incredible Member

Sky High
    Up Up and Away
    Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Hoodwinked : ending similar to Watchmen where it's the pretty cartoon princess who's the villain planning a terrible scheme...
    There was a Hoodwinked sequel, you know - Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs Evil. The animation sucks compared to the first one and the plot was kind of horrible.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Daredevil

Something at least more enjoyable than that forgettable Elektra spinoff.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (the original black and white version)

I saw "John Carter" on its original release and just saw it again on Netflix. While I would have preferred it followed the plot and characterization of the original book rather than changing the characters into modern characters and trying to sneak parts of three books into one story while rewriting the story to modern social attitudes, I still would love to see a sequel though that's never going to happen now. In fact, I think the original story might sell to a lot of people. A guy who hesitates to fight for a cause as in the movie is not necessarily one everyone wants and not true to the books while, in the books, Dejah Thoris was brave but not a warrior nor a scientist. Everyone doesn't have to be Xena as much as I loved the show.
    Last edited by Powerboy; 02-09-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The Shadow.
    Ian McKellen could probably make this happen.

Training Day(That tv show dont count even though it was a sequel and not a reboot) it's been long enough now where Is John David Washinton could play Denzels small son all grown up. Hes an honest cop trying to come up in the ranks but is straddled with his father's stank. Also he can be a little rough around the edges. Show a little of that crazy his father had. Maybe call someone "My Ni#%a" 100x during the film. Just for continuity jk

"Enemy Mine" - I don't remember how far the epilogue went in terms of the war ending or whatnot, but it couldn't have been that easy. DQ and LG laid the foundation for peace, but let's see what happens when you actually try to get people on either side to forgive and forget

"The Last Starfighter" - the hero gets the girl and blasts off into space. ONE starfighter left... let's see how they rebuild and also face a new threat.

Part 3 in the Almighty series (Bruce Almighty (part 1), Evan Almighty (part 2)). Better hurry up, Morgan Freeman isn't getting any younger.

Instead of their repeated failed attempts to resurrect their monster franchises as action flicks, I wish Universal would make animated sequels to the originals, done in a similar style to Corpse Bride and Frankenweenie.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Titanic would be my first choice.
    A sequel/prequel would be interesting to explore the universe a bit.

Mighty Member

Jungle all the way : 2 many grandpas. Comedy version of the expendables. Arnie's character is a doting grandpa determined to get a sold out toy for his grandchild. Features cameos by STallone, Jackie Chan, Linda Hamilton, Bruce Willis etc.

Douglas/Turner/Devito : part 3 jewel/stone movie...