Default Evilness useless now?

A character who has popped in and out of Diana's history now and then. Is she no good? I mean the reason for her was due to allowing space adventures.

You mean Evilless?

Hmm... I think the editorial staff would rather have Hawk Girl or a GL fight her these days...

Yea. Didn't mean to add that n. I mean Diana doesn't go too much into space. I mean I love the mthical side but you also has villans mixed in. We only seen her once

I will always rally for a new take on or new Eviless story.

Mighty Member

Eviless, founder of Villany Inc. definitely deserves more love. Being one of the first to put together a team of villains is definitely noteworthy. I often wonder if Villainy Inc could do more than Sinister Six style teams...perhaps supplying things like henchpeople, supplies, forming teams of villains for certain missions, being a point of contact/middleman between various criminal organizations, etc would be something Eviless would like to be in charge of...

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Am I the only one who finds it hard to take a purportedly evil villain named "Evilless" seriously? Sounds like a parody name..."Evil-less"...like an "evil-free evildoer."
    I know she was created in another, campier time...but damn...that name...

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it hard to take a purportedly evil villain named "Evilless" seriously? Sounds like a parody name..."Evil-less"...like an "evil-free evildoer."
    I know she was created in another, campier time...but damn...that name...
    I'd just say that it's an alien name that means something different on her homeworld.

There are Villians that exist that have silly names still. So she can still work. I mean Vampirella is still around. I mean her original name was Saturna. Maybe it can just a name translate. So her story is that she is an intergalactic slave trader. In Steve one shot she is in a cult. She can pick some slaves to sacrifice.

And Mongul, and Sinestro, etc...

I'm pretty sure Eviless was reintroduced as Saturna in the Steve Trevor Special a few years back. I loved the old Marston era Eviless as well. It thrills me that people like Steve Orlando and others have been doing deep dives into wonder woman's rogues.

She was but like Silver Swan, she was gone.