Mighty Member

Default Pocket Universe Superboy and Black Zero

Hello,

I have questions:

1.) Pocket Universe Superboy:
    Pocket Universe Superboy (Clark Kent) is a more powerful Version of Clark Kent..
    In this story Black Zero (adult Conner Kent) fights against many Superboy Versions and one is listed as Pocket Universe Superboy (Clark Kent).
    Question: I read that Pocket Universe Superboy (Clark Kent) is as powerful as Superboy Prime, can anyone say how powerful Pocket Universe Superboy is?

2.) In the Story BLACK ZERO fights against Pocket Universe Superboy (Clark Kent) and multiple other Superboy Versions AT THE SAME TIME.
    So reading the BLACK ZERO Story its implied that BLACK ZERO is so powerful that he even possible outclasses SUPERBOY PRIME...

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Pocket universe is actually designed to be as strong as the regular pre crisis Superboy. Keeping in mind that unlike Prime, however they match up, he holds back from fighting to kill.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I never really thought that his restraint was that much of a limiter for Superman. Remember that time when Superman beat Ultraman relatively easily, because Ultraman always killed as a first resort, so he never learned to fight longer, more drawn out battles like Superman did? That experience counted for a lot.

More important than the fact that Pocket Universe Superboy was as strong as Pre-Crisis Superboy, he also trained and served several years with the Bronze Age Legion of Super-Heroes, so his combat experience should arguably rival or surpass mainstream post-Crisis Superman. He'd definitely be able to beat Superboy Prime in a one-on-one, if I had to guess.

So either Black Zero's training is ridiculously extensive (very possible) or he's just ludicrously strong (also possible).
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I never really thought that his restraint was that much of a limiter for Superman. Remember that time when Superman beat Ultraman relatively easily, because Ultraman always killed as a first resort, so he never learned to fight longer, more drawn out battles like Superman did? That experience counted for a lot.

More important than the fact that Pocket Universe Superboy was as strong as Pre-Crisis Superboy, he also trained and served several years with the Bronze Age Legion of Super-Heroes, so his combat experience should arguably rival or surpass mainstream post-Crisis Superman. He'd definitely be able to beat Superboy Prime in a one-on-one, if I had to guess.

So either Black Zero's training is ridiculously extensive (very possible) or he's just ludicrously strong (also possible).
    Or there is another possibility:

Black Zero has TTK Powers...So it could be that he surpasses physical strenght with TTK (because TTK is more based on concentration etc.)..

OR Black Zero developed also physical strenght and boosts it up with TTK, so he uses TTK as booster...NEW52 Superboy for example used TTK to boost his Speed and Strenght and I think also Martian Manhunter does it..

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I can imagine that out of the stasis, Superboy was not at full power when they all fought Black Zero. Pocket universe was supposed to stand in for pre crisis almost to the extent they had Earth Two as the golden age Superman. It's one thing if BZ could beat him, but combined with others I doubt it unless they're weakened.

Prime though has sheer power from the bits I've seen. I'm not actually familiar with infinite crisis, but I remember him being really crazy (if Ultraman failed with the same mentality I think it's then his personal flaw), and him being able to beat up both Supermen under regular circumstances. Those two together should be able to beat bronze age Superman but Prime could handle them and more without hyper bullets.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES