Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    Xavier's confession, is the implication that he was somehow complicit in the his assassination?
    Made explicit, though as a lot of us were discussing earlier, it's not like we'd put it past him to do something like that to "unite" Krakoa against a shared enemy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Made explicit, though as a lot of us were discussing earlier, it's not like we'd put it past him to do something like that to "unite" Krakoa against a shared enemy.
    The only reason I second guessed it is because I thought back on the previous X-Men issue where they had the meeting and the other people would have had to be in cahoots with Xavier?

The only reason I second guessed it is because I thought back on the previous X-Men issue where they had the meeting and the other people would have had to be in cahoots with Xavier?
    That's a good point. As a master telepath, Xavier would be able to keep things closer to the vest than most, but there could have been someone he let in on the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a good point. As a master telepath, Xavier would be able to keep things closer to the vest than most, but there could have been someone he let in on the loop.
    This might end up splitting Xavier and Erik

This might end up splitting Xavier and Erik
    Would be interesting to see a new schism between Xavier and Magneto, and what that could mean for Krakoa in the future.

I'm also curious in learning who else might have known or if he did it on his own. X-Force legit scrambled to save him but maybe Erik knew. Hell, for all we know Moira told him to do it since one of her lives did have Krakoa. Perhaps she witnessed a lack of unity being their downfall.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm also curious in learning who else might have known or if he did it on his own. X-Force legit scrambled to save him but maybe Erik knew. Hell, for all we know Moira told him to do it since one of her lives did have Krakoa. Perhaps she witnessed a lack of unity being their downfall.
    Good point! I kind of forgot about the whole Moira thing...

All-New Member

RE: Beast...I'm still curious if there will be any further payoff from the Exterminated story line, technically all the O5 got the teen O5s memories with the time delay right? So does this Beast also have some magic up his sleeve? Does he still have his Mystic skills/powers?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Solias View Post
    RE: Beast...I'm still curious if there will be any further payoff from the Exterminated story line, technically all the O5 got the teen O5s memories with the time delay right? So does this Beast also have some magic up his sleeve? Does he still have his Mystic skills/powers?
    This is a good question!

I still wish Scott was with the Champions.