Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Stunning. They outdid themselves.
    I wonder how Darwin’s mutant power adapt to whatever is goin on in the Vault? How long Synch can keep up as well. Technically, the vault just need to use some power dampeners to neutralize their threat. Intriguing how this storyline will resolve. I wonder how Darwin and Synch come out of this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’d be so pissed if I was resurrected and then a month later Cyclops asked me to enter a neon techno horror house that might trap me for 50+ years.
    tbh if i didnt fear for my life and finances id be down, ya know a proper instagram life style trip to a sci fi landscape

I'm going to say it:

Everett deserved better.

First of all, my boy does not have blank eyes. Secondly, he used his rainbow aura once....and that was the best you could do(boo art teams!)?

Do better....

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

One other thing...

I did truly enjoy that this issue threw a curve ball that many expectations missed by a mile.

Thank god they didn’t send the movie version of Darwin, who crumbles the instant he faces anything more challenging than a fish tank.

So quick thoughts

- Armor really getting pushed now, It is not really a complaint but she seems to have information like she was in on the leadership meeting. I know they have been pushing her since disassemble but her usage is becoming more consistent.

- In think about this if you are sending people on suicide mission shouldn't be people that can commit suicide considering how the plan is supposed to succeed, Only Synch in that group can die easy. Both Darwin and Wolverine can live for really long time. Which works for getting in but plan could have been for them to die at some point regardless of where they are in the mission.

- The X-men in DoX seem weirdly understaffed, I know it is the design of scene but Wolverine gets interrupted by a couple of guys and person gets away. No matter how many people was put in the scene that bad guy has to get away for the story. Still it seems weird when it is just one person. Twice this week I have thought myself while reading should you have more people on this mission the first was with Black Tom guarding the xavier the second time was with Logan at beginning of this book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Thank god they didn’t send the movie version of Darwin, who crumbles the instant he faces anything more challenging than a fish tank.
    Comicbook Darwin would also crumble before Kevin Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm going to say it:

Everett deserved better.

First of all, my boy does not have blank eyes. Secondly, he used his rainbow aura once....and that was the best you could do(boo art teams!)?

Do better....

This post. This goat. My Soul.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Can I just complain about this?

They specifically kill the one guy who can't die and he just happens to be black? And he's, like, the first to die? And his power is literally that he can't die?

I just couldn't enjoy the movie after that. Everyone thinks it's one of the best X-Men movies out there, but that one scene ruins it for me.
    I'm going to say it:

Everett deserved better.

Do better....

Baby goat! BABY GOAT!

Kittens are no more in vogue?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

It just hit me -- the magnitude of Ev's psych assessment and what he's experiencing.

Me. A huge fan. I am THRILLED to see him back in rotation. I audibly reacted seeing he and Angela hugging.

But DAMN.
    His family grieved. His friends moved on, and aged, and died and came back. That's so bananas!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    They specifically kill the one guy who can't die and he just happens to be black? And he's, like, the first to die? And his power is literally that he can't die?
    he didn't die. he was converted into energy. they got him out of the way because his power is a really poor visual outside of parlour tricks like the fish tank scene. the only action they'd be able to depict is him taking attacks and shrugging them off. he just wasn't a physical guy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he didn't die. he was converted into energy. they got him out of the way because his power is a really poor visual outside of parlour tricks like the fish tank scene. the only action they'd be able to depict is him taking attacks and shrugging them off. he just wasn't a physical guy.
    Then why use him at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    It just hit me -- the magnitude of Ev's psych assessment and what he's experiencing.

Me. A huge fan. I am THRILLED to see him back in rotation. I audibly reacted seeing he and Angela hugging.

But DAMN.
    His family grieved. His friends moved on, and aged, and died and came back. That's so bananas!
    it's a real Flight of the Navigator situation (for all of the old people in the forum).

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Then why use him at all?
    i imagine that it was for diversity and maybe a personal relationship between the actor and someone in casting. people had complained about the lack of black male mutants.