Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Isn't what they're kind of doing with the Sabrina reboot?
    That’s what gave me the idea!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Just the Clayface story from the animated series is basically a body horror drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Still, even if there isn't a lot of horror-episodes doesn't mean it can't be an obvious choice.
    What about the episode with the werewolf or the takeoff on the Island of Dr. Moreau?

My ideas:

The Brady Bunch: Mike and the boys are werewolves, Carol and the girls are vampires, and Alice is a seven foot tall patchwork maid who takes care of the house

Miami Vice: A dangerously bad batch of drugs from Haiti turns users into zombies, and it's up to Crockett, Tubbs, Castillo and the rest of Vice to stop the spread

Dynasty: Blake Carrington is the Antichrist while Alexis and Krystle are his all too human concubines scheming to become his bride by any means necessary
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-31-2020 at 04:16 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Wasn't that pretty much Lost?
    Not sure. I never watched Lost. But I meant using the Gilligan's Islandcharacters

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Wasn't that pretty much Lost?
    Eh, Lost was less horror and more mind-fuckery and confusing. I gave up on it halfway through season 2.

The Smurfs. They eat humans. The only one standing in their way of putting humanity on their dinner table? A balding old man and his cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    The Smurfs. They eat humans. The only one standing in their way of putting humanity on their dinner table? A balding old man and his cat.
    I dig it. It has a “Snow, Glass, Apples" vibe to it.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air except when Will gets to Bel-Air theres some sunken place, get out type shit going on.

More ideas:

House of Cards: People in Washington say Frank Underwood is a devil. Turns out he's THE Devil, and he's angling to become President of the United States

Friends: Six demons from the pits of hell masquerade as attractive humans, using sex to kill victims....except Ross, he LITERALLY bores people to death
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-31-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I don't know about horror, but I always wanted to see a serious Gilligan's Island movie with real, serious danger on the island - headhunters, wild animals, etc...
    I dunno, that episode with the giant, hairy spider terrified me as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Brady Bunch: Mike and the boys are werewolves, Carol and the girls are vampires, and Alice is a seven foot tall patchwork maid who takes care of the house
    Is it weird that I can totally imagine that as the 80s Saturday morning cartoon version of the show?

Mr. Ed

In the same vein as Jurassic Park or other gene manipulation stories, this time with extinct mammals. DNA samples from prehistoric horses, smiledon, wooley rhino, and other heavyweights of their times are used to create prototype super horses, etc that turn on their creators. Major twist -- they CAN TALK.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

Baywatch - because, Hasselhoff...
    baywatch nights especially season 2 were basically cheesy monster of the week starring 'the hoff'

Extraordinary Member

I dunno, that episode with the giant, hairy spider terrified me as a child.

Oh, me too. I watch it now and roll my eyes. But as a kid, I was scared to death.

Astonishing Member

Alf - in all his cat-eating glory.
    Alf totally had a horror episode where he was home alone with a giant cockroach, I remember it to this day...

More ideas:

Mary Tyler Moore: By day, Mary Richards is a sweet, earnest, hardworking newspaper reporter. By night, she's a ruthless succubus who prowls the streets for handsome young men to seduce and kill for her pleasure

Green Acres: Oliver and Lisa Douglas are disguised aliens who arrive in Hooterville with a nightmarish plan: using the town as a secret base camp to capture and harvest humans as a food source for their ravenous race

Bob Newhart vs The Odd Couple

A bit like Freddy vs Jason, but more sophisticated LOL

Bob is a serial killer shrink and he stumbles upon the serial killer duo Oscar and Felix when his wife goes missing.
    Last edited by hulahulk; 01-31-2020 at 11:25 AM.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002