I'm trying to gauge how the other teams match up to each other in terms of pure strength overall power in their latest incarnations. Who are they and how would you rank them?

A few things:

1. We're using the current or latest lineups as of Feb 2020. The teams must be currently active.

2. For the X-Men, while everyone on Krakoa is considered an X-Man, for this thread I'd split up the line-ups based on their books (i.e. Cypher is a New Mutant, and thus on another team; Laura/X-23/Wolverine is in the latest issue of X-Men but she's been more active as a Fallen Angel, so that would be her team, etc). I'd say this rule isn't exactly set in stone, so use your best judgment, keeping consistency in mind. But that means separating the mutants between the X-Men, Excalibur, X-Force, Marauders, etc.

3. On the same token, arrangements like the Avengers and the Agents of Wakanda mean they're two different teams, even though the latter acted as support for the Avengers for some time.

4. We're taking strength to include diverse powers, skills, and resources/arsenal in a straight up comparison. While mutant immortality is powerful from a sociopolitical standpoint, it doesn't help in a direct encounter. Having a lot of money is nice to have, but literally throwing cash is pointless.

5. Teams without their own books are more than welcome, i.e. Gamma Flight, the Starjammers, etc.

6. Neutral or anti-hero teams are also welcome. Villain teams are not. Silver Sable's Wild Pack or the Thunderbolts (if they were still around) would be included, for example, but not the Sinister Six.

How do teams like the Champions, the Imperial Guard, the Agents of Atlas, etc. compare to the more popular teams like the Avengers and the FF? What other teams are out there? And most of all, who's the strongest? Who's in the top 10?