Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Possible Codenames for Conner...Possible new Look....

Hello,

I am glad that Conner is back, BUT I really HATE the new look and since 5G will happen I think he will need (or also get) a new Codename and a new Look...

1.) For Codename I would like if he uses Black Zero (like his evil Counterpart) or Flamebird (its Kryptonian and since Dick of the Batfamily uses Nightwing he could use Flamebird).

2.) Outfit: I really dont like the actual look of Conner..
    He is to skinny (I prefer the muscular Johns Look), I hate his beard and I am also not a fan of the actual costume..

In Johns TT he was wearing the black Shirt with the red S and Robin also said that he chose Red/Black because they were his colors.
    I like the idea that Conner uses the black Shirt with red S as basis for a new Costume.

I was always a fan of Dicks Costume and a fan of the Batman of the Future (Animated Series) Costume...
    They are kind of simple, but cool...

So I would like if he uses a similar Costume to them: Black Costume like Nightwing, but with Red S and red applications...Leather Jacket and Pilot Glasses Sunglasses.

I always wanted Tim and Kon to be the new Nightwing and Flamebird, but I first developed that desire during the Dickbats arc, so I guess that's out the window.

How about "Superlad"? Or even just using "Kon-El" like "Mon-El" does?

I don't like "Scion," "Supernova," or most of the other fanmade names I've seen floating around.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I'll probably just use the "Supernova" name and look from Future's end story years ago.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I always wanted Tim and Kon to be the new Nightwing and Flamebird, but I first developed that desire during the Dickbats arc, so I guess that's out the window.

I don't like "Scion," "Supernova," or most of the other fanmade names I've seen floating around.

I agree. Let him just be Kon-El.

It fits with his character and history. It also highlights his difference from Clark currently. Clark announced to the world that Superman was actually Clark Kent. Not Clark Happens to be superman. Through it all he sees himself as Clark.

Superboy was made as superboy, vice Jon, Kara, and Clark. That was his only ID for years. When he was finally bestowed Kon-El, it was like no matter what, his future was his own. No matter his origin. I felt like when he was given Conner Kent, it did the opposite. It confined him.

Now that his “ secret identity “ is moot due to his actions and Clark’s, and now that he no longer solely has to carry the burden of the next Superman, let him be known by the first name that he identified with.

Super Star (instead of Superman's in a diamond logo it could be a S in a star logo), Blue Hood, Sky Man, Strong Man, Superhuman, Daywing, Sunwing

I also plead to Kon-El. But I think than he will be called.... "Kent".
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    I agree. Let him just be Kon-El.

It fits with his character and history. It also highlights his difference from Clark currently. Clark announced to the world that Superman was actually Clark Kent. Not Clark Happens to be superman. Through it all he sees himself as Clark.

Superboy was made as superboy, vice Jon, Kara, and Clark. That was his only ID for years. When he was finally bestowed Kon-El, it was like no matter what, his future was his own. No matter his origin. I felt like when he was given Conner Kent, it did the opposite. It confined him.

Now that his “ secret identity “ is moot due to his actions and Clark’s, and now that he no longer solely has to carry the burden of the next Superman, let him be known by the first name that he identified with.
    That’s a smart way to build on Adekis‘ Kon El suggestion. You guys do good work!

Astonishing Member

Kon-El

His and his alone.

BANNED

Jon will be Superman soon. So the Superboy name for Kon can stay.

Kent. Named for the English County.

Its what Bendis did with Tim. Naming him for a duck, while at the same time, keeping it his last name.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Mr. Metropolis,sounds great for Conner. Conner has nothing to do with el family or its insignia. Give him a big m instead of s.Also, i want conner to have mustache.

BANNED

Lex Luthor Jr.

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

I don't think Valor has been used for quite a while, and its last holder was Mon-El (Lar Gand) of Daxam. Fitting, last used by someone related to Krypton once-removed. If he moves on from Superboy, then Valor or just Kon-El would work best.

Lar Gand still kind of uses Valor, he's called the "Man of Valor". I don't know that I'd want to take that from him. By contrast I really like "Kon-El".

Still want a series where Jon, Kon-El and Mon-El team up.

Also still want someone to start calling Jon "Jon-El" and he just doesn't think it's worth it to correct them.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post

I ABSOLUTELY HATE SUPER-LAD, Kon-El etc.

I would rather call him Steel-Fire,Steel-God,Black Zero,Brutaal,Flamebird,Secundus....or using the german translation of Steel: STAHL....