Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

I'm playing around with the idea of Super-Guardian for my current ongoing fic. Seems like a logical nod to his combined history with both the Super Family and Guardian and Project Cadmus.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I have always kind of though Sentinel would be a good name. It keeps the S too.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I have always kind of though Sentinel would be a good name. It keeps the S too.
    It's a good codename, but I prefer it as an alternate codename for Alan Scott (and potentially Kyle Rayner ala Superman/Batman: Generations) to disambiguate him/them as a non-Corps member.

YMMV tho.

Mighty Member

Default Conners comeback and is he "doomed"?

Hello,

I am glad that Conner is back, but I am not really happy with his Comeback.

1.) I mean Jon will become new Superman, Clark is Superman and Kara will also get a major role.
    In Conners Case instead we only saw the ToT future, so is he doomed to become this?

2.) The idea that he was lost on another universe was cool, but I didnt like that:
    a) he wasnt aged up
    b) that he was "only" a farmer and he landed in an universe with yellow sun.

I mean I thought that it would have been so cool if he stranded in a Universe with blue sun for example and on the way travelling back he also became fueled with other energy sources and then land on Apokolips or so where he fights in an Arena or so...before finally coming back to earth surprisingly.

A sudden comeback and being aged up, empowered by different energy sources and having had an adventurous trip would have been a cool idea and could have given the character a nice growing up..

I'm not totally happy with the resolution, but there still time for improvement (I hope).
    Maybe he could eliminate the blue from his suit and keep a combuination of black, yellow and red and call himself Red Superman. And Tim would be back to be Red Robin, with both of them becoming the "World's Reddest".
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I'm not totally happy with the resolution, but there still time for improvement (I hope).
    Maybe he could eliminate the blue from his suit and keep a combuination of black, yellow and red and call himself Red Superman. And Tim would be back to be Red Robin, with both of them becoming the "World's Reddest".
    I personally would like this versions:

a) take the NEW52 outfit of Kon El and remove the lights, much of the S, so its basically like Nightwings Suit, but with the red S instead of Nightwings Symbol.
    This together with a biker-leather jacket. And give him back the muscular body-size

b) Go back to the T-Shirt and Jeans, muscular Johns TT, but give him the biker-leather jacket and change the Shirt (like the NEW52 Superman Shirt with the Fleischer S, the blue Shirt).

And since Clark already revealed his identity Conner could also take a more recognizable look with Tattoo (like on some NEW52 Superboy Pictures), longer hairs (until shoulders) and a real beard. (Jason Momoa in Aquaman for example).

Which new look are you guys referring to...? Picture

As far as my preference I like the 90s look he originally appeared as or the modified 90s look from young justice look6286549-superboy 2.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Which new look are you guys referring to...? Picture

As far as my preference I like the 90s look he originally appeared as or the modified 90s look from young justice look
    There isnt a new look yet...I was just thinking about which look would look at Conner..

All black supersuit with the red S on his chest. Add fingerless gloves, black or red, a black leather jacket, and his size from the Geoff days

Or

Black t-shirt with red S and jeans, with the black leather jacket, or fingerless gloves red or black, and the size of the Geoff days Conner