Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Oooooorrrr, that The Inhumans only started being portrayed in a heavy handed, negative way once they were designated as Marvel’s X-Men stand ins. They weren’t bothering anyone until then.

I’m okay w. you thinking Attilan sucks as a society as long as you don’t mind my knowing Krakoa is a cult.
    Didn't they conquer the Kree, start a new bloodfeud war with the Shi'ar Empire, rip open a giant hole in reality with a Terrigen bomb that led to the Cancerverse, and then after all this they decided to just randomly abandon the Kree and head back to Earth just because Black Bolt wanted a harem?

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    There's no problem except when your name is Scott Summers after all he said the same to Cap during AvX but for some reason they considered Scott wrong for defending Utopia and the invasion of the Avengers who wanted to force a teenager to go with them.

It is no different that is the point.

All countries and nations have their armies and organizations like the CIA or MI6 and defend their interests by any means necessary. But for some reason only Krakoa is treated as if it were the new Latveria or worse when it is just the opposite.

And about torturing state enemies or terrorists why nobody ever complains when Shield did that? Or when mutants were tortured by the American army? For the love of God, many Marvel heroes have done much worse.
    And the Marvel heroes haven't done anything about Krakoa. Far as I can tell, they do accept Krakoa just as much as Attilan.
    Last edited by LordUltimus; 01-30-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Didn't they conquer the Kree, start a new bloodfeud war with the Shi'ar Empire, rip open a giant hole in reality with a Terrigen bomb that led to the Cancerverse, and then after all this they decided to just randomly abandon the Kree and head back to Earth just because Black Bolt wanted a harem?
    1. Kree were killing themselves when they weren't trying to kill the Inhumans.

2. Vulcan was spoiling for a fight.

3. Did that by accident.

4. Gee, turns out Hickman has characters randomly abandon whatever they were working on for his ideas even before he started writing X-Men. Also, something something prophecy.

In any case, I was under the impression most people liked the Inhumans during their time ruling the Kree Empire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    There's no problem except when your name is Scott Summers after all he said the same to Cap during AvX but for some reason they considered Scott wrong for defending Utopia and the invasion of the Avengers who wanted to force a teenager to go with them.

It is no different that is the point.

All countries and nations have their armies and organizations like the CIA or MI6 and defend their interests by any means necessary. But for some reason only Krakoa is treated as if it were the new Latveria or worse when it is just the opposite.

And about torturing state enemies or terrorists why nobody ever complains when Shield did that? Or when mutants were tortured by the American army? For the love of God, many Marvel heroes have done much worse.
    Funny the first issue of dawn of X were about how better the krakoa was from humanity, but here we are seeing they are doing the same kind of horrible shit that humanity and defending the, and each issue the horrible shit is worse. Mindwipe , torture, vivisections .... the moral degradation is worse in each issue.
    No we arent talkinf about how mutant society is better than humans just that mutant society is as bad as human.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Funny the first issue of dawn of X were about how better the krakoa was from humanity, but here we are seeing they are doing the same kind of horrible shit that humanity and defending the, and each issue the horrible shit is worse. Mindwipe , torture, vivisections .... the moral degradation is worse in each issue.
    No we arent talkinf about how mutant society is better than humans just that mutant society is as bad as human.
    Can you point me to the issue where a mutant killed 16 million humans and it stuck? Would love to read it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Just trying to get people's thoughts on this regarding Marvel-verse. I'm not aware of any major opposition by countries of the world to the Attilan's existence as a nation for Inhumans but the establishment of Krakoa is being seen as a threat. Why does Attilan work not Krakoa does not?
    Simple answer? It doesn't make sense. Inhumans forcibly turned citizens of countries into inhumans and the ones that failed to turn were basically murdered by the cloud and there were no repercussions. Not even Black Bolt was tried for the countless amount of human lives he took due to the terrigen mists, nor mutant lives. Those are just the simple facts of the story as presented. Guess it is what it is in the Marvel U.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Can you point me to the issue where a mutant killed 16 million humans and it stuck? Would love to read it.
    That was Cassandra Nova, technically either a mutant or an alien.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I guess she created the weapons designed to kill mutants too and i know i know people use the weapon is an inanimate object debate but if there was a weapon created to kill specifically one race of people and someone got their hands on it i would like to think the creators of said weapon would hold some responsibility.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

A Mummudrai did with the weapons developed by Bolivar Trask and his mutant son Larry Trask . Or are we forgetting that Larry trask was one of the creators of the sentinel project and while his father saw his error in the moment the X-men started save inocent lives and gave his life trying to fix it his mutant son was the one who perfected the Sentinels for the goverment.

Well she didn’t just clap her asscheeks and suddenly 16 million mutants drop dead. She used machines designed to kill mutants to kill mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Oooooorrrr, that The Inhumans only started being portrayed in a heavy handed, negative way once they were designated as Marvel’s X-Men stand ins. They weren’t bothering anyone until then.

I’m okay w. you thinking Attilan sucks as a society as long as you don’t mind my knowing Krakoa is a cult.
    Hmmm I think you’re skipping over the slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Well she didn’t just clap her asscheeks and suddenly 16 million mutants drop dead. She used machines designed to kill mutants to kill mutants.

Hmmm I think you’re skipping over the slavery.
    I really need a story told about the Alt Right Mutant Genocide deniers in the Marvel u. It could be so interesting if they use some of these real life arguments and super Meta.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

1. Kree were killing themselves when they weren't trying to kill the Inhumans.

2. Vulcan was spoiling for a fight.

3. Did that by accident.

4. Gee, turns out Hickman has characters randomly abandon whatever they were working on for his ideas even before he started writing X-Men. Also, something something prophecy.

In any case, I was under the impression most people liked the Inhumans during their time ruling the Kree Empire.
    1. So they conquered an entire species for their own good?
    2. And the Inhumans weren't?
    3. "It was an accidental" only counts for so much when there's such a huge death toll.
    Especially when they knew this bomb was dangerous
    And for them to build another one to purposefully blow up over New York City during Infinity, so that they could release the Terrigen Cloud on purpose, was incredibly malicious

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    1. So they conquered an entire species for their own good?
    2. And the Inhumans weren't?
    3. "It was an accidental" only counts for so much when there's such a huge death toll.
    Especially when they knew this bomb was dangerous
    And for them to build another one to purposefully blow up over New York City during Infinity, so that they could release the Terrigen Cloud on purpose, was incredibly malicious
    1. Like how Apocalypse conquered Otherworld, yes.
    2. And your point is?
    3. So like the Phoenix? Also, Black Bolt did that on his own, and they kicked him off his throne for it.

1. Like how Apocalypse conquered Otherworld, yes.
    2. And your point is?
    3. So like the Phoenix? Also, Black Bolt did that on his own, and they kicked him off his throne for it.
    Phoenix is a mutant? Who knew. 99% of inhumans were okay with what Black Bolt did maybe a handful of mutants even know what Apocalypse did in otherworld so far? But then Morgan was killing witchbreed (mutants) either way. Mutants did nothing to inhumans and they let their cloud kill them and humans who also at the time didn't do anything to inhumans.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I guess she created the weapons designed to kill mutants too and i know i know people use the weapon is an inanimate object debate but if there was a weapon created to kill specifically one race of people and someone got their hands on it i would like to think the creators of said weapon would hold some responsibility.
    If they were to kill them themselves, yes. Which they have, and those count.