Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

It would be cool to see some classic Iron Man foes we never got to see in the movies turn up Armor Wars. Titanium Man, Mauler and so on.

They could bring back Justin Hammer or have another evil industrialist foe like Sunset Bain or Edwin Cord take his place.

It would make sense to use Sunset Bain just for diversity.

I wonder which will be released first, this or Ironheart? Because Armor Wars is about copied Stark Tech, and that's what Riri's armor is, lol.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It would make sense to use Sunset Bain just for diversity.

I wonder which will be released first, this or Ironheart? Because Armor Wars is about copied Stark Tech, and that's what Riri's armor is, lol.
    I feel like these two shows will be closely related. I think IH may premiere first then the Armour Wars happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I feel like these two shows will be closely related. I think IH may premiere first then the Armour Wars happens.
    I think the other way around; Armor War introduces Riri and her show will be a spin off of it. Or they will guest star in each others shows.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    War machine is getting his own show called armor wars.
    Marvel Announces Secret Invasion, Armor Wars Disney+ Series
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-secret-in...s-disney-plus/
    Wwwooaaahoooooooo!!!!!

Really cool for Rhodey and Don Cheadle to get a show of their own too. I'm most excited for this, Hawkeye, and Falcon & WS

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    It would be cool to see some classic Iron Man foes we never got to see in the movies turn up Armor Wars. Titanium Man, Mauler and so on.

They could bring back Justin Hammer or have another evil industrialist foe like Sunset Bain or Edwin Cord take his place.
    I think this is a good point to bring in a bunch of Iron Man villains the movie never used.

I wonder if they might use Sam Wilson in place of Steve's role in the original Armor Wars.

I wonder if Rhodey will come after Riri assuming she stole her tech?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I think Armor wars comes first and will be used as an introduction to Riri that leads into her own tv series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think the other way around; Armor War introduces Riri and her show will be a spin off of it. Or they will guest star in each others shows.
    Agreed !!!!

so I wonder what is Rhodey's status in the military? Has he retired? Has he been promoted? are some people asking him to run for public office?

The supporting cast is going to have to be developed significantly. The villains also have to be developed more. There was never a "string of armored villains" like Iron Man faced off against in the comics. We never got to see Blizzard, Heatwave, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, etc.

And is Jim Rhodes going to have any dating interests at all? Whether from the comics or someone new.. (Carol Danvers won't be used and Jane Foster won't be used, obviously)

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Can't wait for more Rhodey in his own solo show. I wonder why Cheadle hasn't said anything yet but I'm sure he's more excited than all of us.

I read the limited four-issue of West Coast Avengers and Rhodey was great as Iron Man. Pretty funny too even though he was kinda serious.

Extraordinary Member

Suzi Enzo might be in his supporting cast.